Click Here!

George Glass' Transparency Thread

GeorgeGlass

Hey all. I’m inches away from finishing the next chapter of Little Rose; I expect to post it tomorrow night. (Again, I’m not writing that one at light speed; fully half of this chapter was written before I even posted chapter 1.) 

As for The More, the Merrier, here’s the status: I have planned 10 scenes for the chapter. Five of these are now fully written, two are partially written, and three aren’t started or are barely started. I may end up moving a scene or two to the next chapter, depending on how long it all ends up being. 

SWP1, to answer your other questions: My favorite Star Trek is The Next Generation (I always liked Patrick Stewart as Jean-Luc Picard). Yes, I’ve seen the trailer for Episode 9, and I like the bit with Rey charging a TIE fighter on foot. I never watched much of the Twilight Zone, but I’ve seen some of the classic episodes like “Terror at 20,000 Feet” (which, coincidentally, starred William Shatner, and was directed by Richard Donner of Superman, Lethal Weapon, and X-Men fame).  

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and say thanks for replying to my questions, glad to hear about the upcoming chapter of ‘Little Rose’, glad to hear news about ‘The More, the Merrier’ and don’t worry, no rush:) Also glad to hear what your favorite Star Trek is, mine is The Original Series, and I just recently started on The Next Generation, now I do enjoy the some of the stories, but to be honest, the first season is a bit slow, however, I believe it will get better in the latter seasons. Anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with the next chapter of ‘Little Rose’ and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a nice day.

On 4/17/2019 at 2:36 PM, Guest Star Wars player 1 said:

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and say thanks for replying to my questions, glad to hear about the upcoming chapter of ‘Little Rose’, glad to hear news about ‘The More, the Merrier’ and don’t worry, no rush:) Also glad to hear what your favorite Star Trek is, mine is The Original Series, and I just recently started on The Next Generation, now I do enjoy the some of the stories, but to be honest, the first season is a bit slow, however, I believe it will get better in the latter seasons. 

TNG definitely got off to a wobbly start, but it improves substantially in the second season: fewer stories cribbed from TOS, better-defined roles for the characters, better uniforms, and Riker grows that awesome beard. :)

So, last night, I posted chapter 3 of Delta Delta Delta. This was a big deal for me, because I hadn’t finished a new chapter for that story in almost 6 years. I’d always planned to get back to it, and several months ago, I posted the first 2 chapters here on AFF to help motivate me. (The story was originally posted only on Hentai Foundry.) It seems to have worked. Now, hopefully, readers won’t have to wait another 6 years for chapter 4. :) 

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I’ve just read chapter 3 of ‘Delta Delta Delta’ and I really enjoyed it, I thought it was a very great chapter, I really liked the the part where Nikki gets ‘Tripled Penetrated’ and I especially loved the part where Lindsey has sex with Gina, I gave me ‘Adyson doms gretchen’ vibes:) Anyway, hope you’re doing well and one question, when do you think you’ll post the final chapter of ‘Little Rose’? I wonder what’s going to happen in it:) Let me know when you have the time, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night, and hope you have a very happy Easter.

SWP1: The next and final chapter of Little Rose is going to take a bit longer than the previous chapters, because unlike them, there wasn't any material already written for this chapter; I only started writing text for it a couple of weeks ago. I haven't written any of the "action" scenes yet. 

Had a nice Easter dinner with friends. Hope you had a good Easter, too.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and ask how are you doing. Also, I wanted to show you a list my most anticipated things of this year, so that you can see if it matches up with your ‘List of most anticipated things of this year’. So 1. Avengers:endgame comes out this Friday, and it is my most anticipated movie of this year, it really is shocking of how time flies by so fast, it was almost like yesterday that everyone was theorizing what the title could possibly be:) 2. Godzilla: King of the Monsters, my 2nd most anticipated movie of this year, if you didn’t know, they just released the final trailer for the film and it is amazing, it looks to be a very beautiful and gigantic film for Godzilla:) 3. Chapter 4 and 5 of ‘The More, the Merrier’, I am loving the story so far and cannot wait to see what happens next, specifically in chapter 4 of ‘The More, the Merrier’ Thanks to ‘Hot Yoga’ and this story so far, they have made these characters, who are mostly b- related characters(p.s. I don’t know if that is what they are actually called, I’m just guessing) some of my favorite characters in the show, and important to me:) 4. The final chapter of ‘Little Rose’, like I said before, it seems that time flies by so fast, soon the final chapter of this amazing story will be posted, and I am loving it so far, I am really excited and can’t wait to see what will happen in the final chapter:) 5. Star Wars Episode 9,I think this movie will be great, mainly because J.J. Abrams is returning to direct and if you haven’t seen the trailer yet, I won’t spoil anything, but let’s just say that it will blow you away:) So anyway, that is my list of most anticipated things for this year, let me know what you think of the things in my list when you have the time, and see if it kinda matches up with whatever you have anticipated for this year:) Good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

Made lots of progress on chapter 4 of The More, the Merrier this week. I decided to move a couple of scenes into the next chapter, because the this chapter is getting pretty long as it is. I hope to be finished with it pretty soon.

SWP1, I agree with you about Endgame. I already bought tickets to see it this weekend. (The theater lets you choose your seats in advance, which is nice because that way you don’t have to show up really early just to get a good seat.) Looking forward to Godzilla: King of the Monsters, too. I had low expectations when I watched Kong: Skull Island, but I ended up liking it a lot, and I liked the Godzilla movie, too. (I loved that the arthouse theater where I saw it put “Gojira” on the marquee.) And the trailer for SW ep 9 looks pretty sweet, what with Rey charging a TIE fighter on foot. 

Hope everyone’s weekend is off to a good start.

Guest Star Wars player 1

hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and thank you for replying to my comment, I am very excited about the news of ‘The More, the Merrier’ and cannot wait for the next chapter :) I am going to see Avengers: Endgame today, and let me tell you, I am so excited:) Also JayDee, if you’re reading this comment as well, well let’s just say they are a lot and I mean a lot of people who are hating the new characters, mainly because of The Last Jedi, I myself think that they are being a bit to harsh on these actors and their characters:( But anyway, hope you’re well mr.Glass, good luck with the next chapter of ‘The More, the Merrier’ and the rest of your stories, hope you’re doing well, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good morning.

1 hour ago, Guest Star Wars player 1 said:

Also JayDee, if you’re reading this comment as well, well let’s just say they are a lot and I mean a lot of people who are hating the new characters, mainly because of The Last Jedi, I myself think that they are being a bit to harsh on these actors and their characters:(

I know they’re doing it. Fuck ‘em. The Last Jedi was a good film too. My neice fuckin’ loved it. My favorite of the new films was Rogue One though. That was a hell of a good film.

mr.Glass,

Heh, I hope he comes back with “Please, call me George. Mr. Glass was the bad guy in Unbreakable.” :P I kid I kid…

On 4/27/2019 at 9:26 AM, JayDee said:

I know they’re doing it. Fuck ‘em. The Last Jedi was a good film too. My neice fuckin’ loved it. My favorite of the new films was Rogue One though. That was a hell of a good film.

Heh, I hope he comes back with “Please, call me George. Mr. Glass was the bad guy in Unbreakable.” :P I kid I kid…

I do think Rey is a Mary Sue (she just seems to know everything instinctively about being a Jedi), but I still think the current trilogy is pretty good. I’m glad Lando will be back. (Billy Dee Williams has aged rather well, it seems.)

My moniker aside, “They called me Mr. Glass” is my favorite last line from a movie. 

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and ask how are you doing. I am excited for the weekend, I can relax for a while, I am pretty excited for the movies coming this month like Detective Pikachu, John Wick 3, and of course, Godzilla King of the Monsters. Oh and I have a few questions if you don’t mind, 1. How are you doing with the next chapter of ‘The More, the Merrier’, I’m really excited to see what happens next in the yoga club:) 2. I have been meaning to ask this question for a while, but I keep forgetting since I get busy with other things, but have you seen Tangled: the series? If you don’t know what it is, it is a show continuing from where Tangled ended, and if you haven’t seen it, then I would really recommend that you check it out, I haven’t seen many of the episodes, but I have been catching up with the latest ones, and I must say, it is a really great series, and I’m sure that you will find some of the characters to be very intriguing:) 3. How are you doing with the rest of your stories? Let me know when you have the time, can’t wait for the next chapter of ‘The More, the Merrier’, good luck with the rest of your stories as well, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

Howdy, all. I’m pleased to say that chapter 4 of The More, the Merrier is now in beta. Like chapter 3, it’s rather long at 8500 words, which is why I have moved the last couple of scenes I had planned for chapter 4 into chapter 5. 

As for other stories, one of the ones I’ve made the most progress on is one that probably won’t see the light of day for a little while (per my plan to reduce the number of in-progress stories I have going at any given time). So I’m not sure whether I should talk about it now, or whether that would just be a tease.

In other news, I’m in the middle of reading the novella-length chapter 5 of DoctorYNot’s Loud House fanfic, “Make It Wit Chu.” The popularity of this fic—a dark story about Lincoln’s sexual abuse by his older sisters--is like nothing I’ve ever seen, at least in the fandoms I follow. As of now, it has a whopping 65 reviews, and people are even making fan art of it. 

SWP1: I haven’t seen Tangled: The Series, but I’ve heard a couple of rather good musical numbers from it, so maybe I’ll check it out one of these days. (Maybe when it is on Disney+, to which I think I will end up subscribing.) 

Guest Star Wars player 1

hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and thank you for replying, I am really excited for chapter 4 of ‘The More, the Merrier’ but no rush:) As for this Loud House story, it does sound dark, I think I might check or maybe not. But anyway, hope you’re doing well, oh and since you have heard some of the Tangled: the series songs, I think there is one you will like a lot, it is called ‘Let Me make you proud’ sung by a Varian, who is voiced by Jeremy Jordan. Anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, can’t wait for the next chapter of ‘The More, the Merrier’, oh and one more thing, I remember a long time ago you said that you were going to make a comment page for ‘The More, the Merrier’ since you said it had gotten it’s first review on the adultfanfiction page, but I don’t believe that, I think that you have a total of four reviews for the story, the one person on adultfanfiction, and my reviews for each of the first three chapters, if you consider this to be true, then let me know when you can, anyway, hope you’re doing well and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and good morning and I also just wanted to say that I will pray that your mom is having a great happy Mother’s Day in heaven with your dad :) Now, this next part may be weird but don’t judge me please, I also wish all mothers real life and cartoon like, including Dr. Hirano, and many others. So, how are you doing? Do you have any plans for Mother’s Day? Oh and also, now that chapter 4 of ‘The More, the Merrier’ is in beta, how long do you think it will take for it to be ready to be posted, I’m not trying to rush you or anything, just asking:) Anyway, hope you’re doing well, and hope you are having a nice way to celebrate Mother’s Day for your mom, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good Morning.

Hey, all. Spent this weekend at a convention for scifi and fantasy writers, learning about everything from how to start plotting a novel to the mechanics of self-publishing. It was great.

Still waiting to hear back about chapter 4 of “The More, the Merrier.” I just sent my beta a message to make sure he actually received it.

Probably the next thing I’ll finish is chapter 9 of “Country Summer.” It’s Franny’s birthday, and her party is gonna get wild...before it even starts!

SWP1, there is actually a review response thread for “The More, the Merrier” – it’s just a bit empty right now. You can find it here. And I hope you had a good Mother’s Day.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me again, I just wanted to say hi and say thank you for replying. I hope you had a fun time at the Sci fit and Fantasy convention, also  one question, have you heard about that news report about an engineer that created a drone police officer, if you haven’t heard from it, then look it up, anyway, when I saw on the news earlier today, it kinda reminded me of ‘Dil-Drones’ and I was brainstorming a idea as I watched it fast and furiously, Maybe you should consider making a story about these police drones in the future, and have them get into a Hot situation:) So, let me know what you think of it, and you don’t have to consider doing it right now, but keep it in mind for the future. Anyway, hope you’re doing well, can’t wait for chapter 4 of ‘The More, the Merrier’ and chapter 9 of ‘Country Summer’, good luck with the rest of your stories as well, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

Hey, all. Not too much to report this week; have been kind of busy getting ready to go out of town to teach a class. Also, still waiting on the beta of TMTM chapter 4; beta said he was halfway through it when I checked with him a week ago, so hopefully it will be ready soon.

SWP1, haven’t heard about the police drone. Maybe I’ll search it.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and ask how are you doing? Also, are you excited for the new live action rearmament of ‘Aladdin’, it has gotten some pretty great reviews from people, but don’t listen to what the critics say, the audiences have a more positive opinion on the film:) oh and also, one or two more questions if you don’t mind, 1. Do you have any plans for Memorial Day? 2. Have you seen the new trailer for the new terminator film? It is called Terminator: Dark Fate and it is set after T2: Judgement Day, and the original director of that film and the very first terminator is producing it, so maybe this may be the terminator film fans have been waiting for:) and finally 3. How are you doing with your stories? Like Chapter 4 of ‘The More, the Merrier’ and ‘Little rose’ . I can’t wait to see what happens next in the Yoga club, and I can’t wait to see what Rose’s dad has planned with Opal and her daughter:) Let me know when you have the time, anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your the rest of your stories as well, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I have read chapter 4 of ‘The More, the Merrier’ and I absolutely loved it! I really loved how all the characters inner desires where revealed, like Vanessa and roger’s interest for each other, and I also really loved the part where Coltrane pairs with Ginger and how he tells her he loves her, and when I read about the part where Dr. Hirano cries with joy at the sight, that really touched my heart:) I also liked it when Baltazhar was paired with Jenny and he double teams her with Midas, I like how Jenny tells him she is happy with how he is connected to his sexual side and he tells her that it all because of her:) I will review more of this chapter later, but I’m a little busy at the moment, so don’t worry, anyway, hope you have a safe travel to wherever you’re going and good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good morning.

Hey, all. I’ve finally returned from my travels and am catching up on things (including sleep :) ). 

Not too much to report on the fic front; the only story I made much progress on while I was gone is a new Loud House story that I won’t be ready to start posting until I finish with a couple of the nearly finished stories. I do hope to have chapter 9 of Country Summer finished reasonably soon, though.

FYI, I just saw a matinee of Godzilla: King of the Monsters and enjoyed it (better than the critics did, certainly). It was fun to see various monsters in action, including my old favorite, Rodan. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.