Click Here!

George Glass' Transparency Thread

GeorgeGlass

Hey, all. Didn’t make a lot of progress on anything last week, as I was a bit distracted by my “legit” writing projects. (I’m trying to publish a novel in RL.) But I continue to plug away; probably the next thing I’ll finish is chapter 5 of “Auntie’s Home.” 

Hi it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I’ve recently read the next chapters of ‘Little Rose’ and ‘Country Summer’ and I really enjoyed both of them, especially ‘Little Rose’,

Thanks!

oh and I have a few questions if you don’t mind, 1. Do you have any plans to make a Valentine’s Day themed story?

Not this year, but I have written one, if you haven’t yet seen it. It’s a big-brother/little-sister incest story titled “Some Girl.”

2. I forgot to mention that I also read your new story ‘First Time’ and I thought it was really good.

Thanks! I’ve got another furry one-shot in the works, although it’s quite a bit darker than “First Time.”

3. One thing that I’ve noticed in ‘The More, the Merrier’ is that each chapter gets more longer as the story goes on and I really love this idea of yours, so will the next chapter be even longer, cause that is a really great way to build up the story, anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

I didn’t actually mean for the chapters to get progressively longer; that was just how things worked out. Chapter 1 is the shortest because it’s mostly setup. Chapter 2 got into the action but didn’t have everyone participating yet (ie, Ginger hadn’t yet arrived, and Roger was just spectating). So it wasn’t until chapter 3 that the orgy was in full swing. Chapter 4 will be about as long as chapter 3 was, and chapter 5 (the final chapter) will probably be a bit shorter.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi it’s me again, I just wanted to say hi, I’ve been a little busy this week, anyway, thanks for replying and also, I read your story ‘Some Girl’ and I really loved it, I thought it was a nice touching story. Anyway, hope you’re doing well and one question, have you seen the ‘Bumblebee movie’ yet, because if you haven’t seen it, I highly recommend that you go see it, it has a great story and the characters are great, and without giving any spoilers if you haven’t seen the film, if you expect it to be a mess of a film like the most recent transformers movies before this one, well, let’s just say the opening scene will blow you away:), anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

This week, when I was driving home on Monday night, I suddenly realized how I wanted chapter 5 of “Auntie’s Home” to end. I banged it out over the next couple of days and, thanks to a quick beta by Jomahawk, got it posted on Friday. Not sure whether there will be 1 more chapter, 2 more, or 1 chapter plus an epilogue. Will just have to see how much material there ends up being.

SWP1, haven’t seen Bumblebee yet, but will probably check it out when it makes it to DVD/Blu-Ray/Netflix/Amazon.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and also wish you had a very nice happy Valentine’s Day! :) anyway, how are you doing ? Oh and also, I wanted to let you know that I’ve read the fifth chapter of ‘Auntie’s Home’ and I really loved it, I liked how Eric played the role of a dominator to his mom and aunt, it reminds me of adyson’s relationship with Gretchen. Speaking of which, how are you doing with the next chapter of ‘The More, the Merrier’ ? I wonder who Melanie will partner with after Stacy, anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good morning.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hey it’s me mr.glass, if you’re reading this message, I just wanted to say that I will not be leaving comments for a while since I have a very bad stomach virus, I just wanted to say thank you for your amazing stories and hope you’re doing well with ‘The More, the Merrier and your other stories,bye

If anybody here is following “Country Summer,” I have a question for you. I'm thinking that I will wrap it up in another 3 chapters or so. I know what I want to do in the final chapter, but I'm haven’t yet decided what the penultimate chapters should include. 

So I thought I'd ask y'all for suggestions. Is there anything you'd especially like to see happen in this story before it ends?

SWP1, sorry you’re feeling poorly. 

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and say that I’m doing a little better, however, it wasn’t easy the past couple of days, because I had to get lots of treatment to help ease my pain, but luckily, I don’t too much  pain anymore but I still am resting to help ease all of it. So anyway, I heard that you are asking for ideas for the penultimate chapters of ‘Country Summer’ and maybe I have an idea, I haven’t exactly read the story from the very beginning but maybe for the next chapter you can have the kids have a all day sex day activity like in the latest chapter of ‘Aunties Home’, let me know what you think of my idea, oh and by the way, I have a question, if you’re stuck on what to do on a chapter of a story, do you sometimes focus on another story to help pass the time, and maybe get an idea in your head? Oh and how are you doing with ‘The More, the Merrier’ ? I wonder who Melanie will partner with next :) let me know when you have the time, anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a nice day.

Hello, all. FYI, chapter 6 of “Little Rose” is up. Not because I did a ton of work on it, but because a lot of it was already written, back when I first started working the story and was writing pieces in no particular order. For the same reason, chapter 7 probably won’t take that long to finish.

SWP1, hope you’re feeling better. And I like your idea, except I’m going to make it all night instead of all day. Also, you’ve helped me figure out what the titles of the last 3 chapters will be:

Chapter 9: Franny's Birthday, Part 1
Chapter 10: Franny's Birthday, Part 2
Chapter 11: Under the Stars

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and your welcome, I’m surprised and happy that I helped you get an idea for the next chapters, anyway, hope you’re doing good, oh and I literally just finished reading the new chapter of ‘Little Rose’ and I really loved it, can’t wait for the next chapter, and I can’t wait for the next chapter of ‘The More, the Merrier’ as well, anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

The muse has been generous this week. I made huge progress on chapter 2 of Wishful and will probably post it tomorrow. I also made good headway on chapter 4 of Mia: Confessions of a Dickgirl. Finally, I finished a short story titled “You Get What You Pay For.” This one is not for the faint of heart; it’s a furry story in which an infant boy rapes an infant girl. 

In other news: I recently made a decision that I think will benefit both readers and my story-writing process.

Right now, I have eight chaptered stories that are partially posted. Because I'm working on all of these at once, plus a dozen one-shot stories and as-yet-unposted chaptered stories, it takes literally months for me to finish and post a new chapter for any given story. I think this delay is frustrating for readers, who may have forgotten what happened in the previous chapter by the time the next one is posted.

So my plan is to limit the number of chaptered stories that I have going (ie, partially posted) at any given time, and to spend more time working on new chaptered stories before I start posting them. I tend to write in a non-linear fashion anyway -- for example, I'm working on a new Loud House story and have written at least a little material for all eleven chapters of it -- so I'll be able to post new chapters more quickly if each of them is closer to being complete when its “turn” comes.

Therefore, I'm going to hold off on posting any new chaptered stories until I finish at least two or three of the ones that are already out there. I'm not sure which ones those will be, but Little Rose, Auntie's Home, and The More, the Merrier are probably closest to finished. Then again, I could have a huge burst of inspiration and finish one of the others first. I'm flighty like that.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and also say that I like this new way of making chapters for a story your doing, it seems to help finish the ones you really want to complete first. Anyway, how are you doing and also I have heard that chapter 2 of ‘Wishful’ is out,so I will check it out soon. Also, are you planning to see Captain Marvel this Friday, because soon after this, comes what I think is going to be the biggest movie of this year, Avengers:Endgame. Oh and how are you doing with ‘The More, the Merrier’, One of the things I really hope to happen in this chapter or the next one is Baltazhar finally getting the courage to tell Gretchen about his feelings for her, they seem to a nice potential couple, but It all depends on when and how he will tell her, I can’t wait to see what kind of advice Vanessa gave him:) Anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good morning(p.s. sorry if I posted this comment too early)

Yes, chapter 2 of Wishful is posted. Jomahawk, for whom I’m writing this story, said it was pretty much everything he hoped for, so I’m happy with it.

SWP1, I’ve got plans to see Captain Marvel this Saturday. Have been looking forward to it ever since the end of Infinity War. As for The More the Merrier...no spoilers. :)

Whoohoo!

Beta’ing feels a bit too formal for my half-assed enthusiastic comments. Betas give concrit! They’re able to identify issues way more often than I seem to spot, but it is a great chapter and I’ll review later :)

Edited by JayDee

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I have heard the news that chapter 4 of Mia:Confessions of a dickgirl has been posted, I haven’t had any time to read it right now, but I will soon, anyway, hope you’re doing well, can’t wait for the chapter 4 of ‘The More, the Merrier’ , good luck with the rest of your stories as well, and have a good night.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I have read chapter 4 of ‘Mia:Confessions of a dickgirl’ and I really enjoyed it, I also really loved the part where Mia explains that Fay is happy that she got her pregnant and that she was happy. Anyway, how are you? Did you see ‘Captain Marvel’ yet? I have seen it over this weekend, and I really loved it, I won’t say anything that will spoil it if you haven’t seen it yet, but the performances are great and I really can’t wait to see Captain Marvel in ‘Avengers:Endgame’, and if you have seen the film, let me know what you thought of it. Also, how are you doing with ‘The More, the Merrier’ ?    Let me know when you have the time, anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, all. Sorry for the radio silence recently; I was down with a cold for much of last week. This means that I also got virtually no writing done, because I do most of my smut writing on weekday evenings – after work, but before my ADHD meds wear off. I didn’t take those meds last week (no point in being able to focus if you’re feeling too crappy to work anyway), so pretty much nothing happened.

But I’ve bounced back now, and I’m back on the smut-writing trail again. Got some solid work done tonight on chapter 4 of “The More, the Merrier,” but it’s still going to be a while before I post it because this chapter is going to be as mammoth as the last one. Also did some work on chapter 3 of “Delta Delta Delta,” but there’s a ways more to go on that one, too. 

Probably the next thing I’ll post is chapter 7 of “Little Rose.” I can bang out chapters of that story about twice as fast as the others because (a) much of the “writing” is really just stitching together scenes that I wrote many months ago, and (b) the chapters are relatively short. 

I also did something today that I don’t usually do: I removed a story from the List of Twenty. Not because I’m giving up on it, but because I realize that it needs to be completely rethought. It’s a sequel to my Miraculous fic “Miss Match,” and whereas that story is very faithful to the formula of the show itself: there’s an akumatized villain, Spots On and Claws Out, Lucky Charm, Cataclysm, and all the other elements that an episode of the show typically includes. This sequel story deviated drastically from that formula, and I decided that I didn’t like that. IMO, there’s no point in writing a sequel that bears no resemblance to the original. So I’m putting that story back in the hopper to wait for some better ideas to arise.

SWP1, I did indeed see Captain Marvel and enjoyed it. My favorite part was when Carol remembers all the times she fell down...and got back up again. 

Guest Star Wars player 1

hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and that I’m sorry about your cold last week, I myself had a bit of a nasty cough and cold about two weeks ago. Anyway, glad to hear from you again, hope you’re doing well and feeling better, I am also glad to hear how you’re doing with ‘The More,the Merrier’ and I am glad you enjoyed ‘Captain Marvel’. I can’t wait for chapter 7 of ‘Little Rose’ and the next chapter of ‘The More, the Merrier’, anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, hope you feel better, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

• 2 weeks later...

Made a lot of progress on stories this week, chiefly “The More, the Merrier” and “Auntie's Home,” but I still don't have anything terribly close to being ready to post. What I'd like to finish next is chapter 3 of my long-neglected busty-sorority-girls story, “Delta Delta Delta,” but I have to go where inspiration takes me. 

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and thank you for replying, glad to hear more about ‘The More, the Merrier’ and ‘Auntie’s Home’, oh and if you didn’t know, in the ‘original story’ section, I left a comment on my thoughts on the chapter 7 of ‘Little Rose’, I think you will find it most interesting:) Anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with ‘The More, the Merrier’, ‘Auntie’s Home’ and I also hope you find inspiration soon for ‘Delta Delta Delta’ as well, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a nice morning.

I realized today that although I was planning for the next chapter of “Little Rose” to be the last, there’s really too much story there to cram into one chapter. So 2 chapters are still forthcoming. 

SWP1, thanks for the comment on “Little Rose.” I left a response in that thread.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and ask how are you doing? Oh and also, I have few questions if you don’t mind, but first off I won’t ask about  chapter 4 ‘The More, the Merrier’ right now since a few days ago you said it isn’t close to being posted or anything. So first of all, are you planning to see Shazam! this weekend? It has gotten very positive reviews, many are saying it is full of heart and one of the best DC movies ever made, I plan to see it this weekend, it would seem that DC is finally starting to get things right with their live action DC films. 2. Speaking of DC, have you seen the first trailer for the new Joaquin Phoenix ‘Joker’ movie, if you haven’t seen it yet, let me tell you, without giving anything away, that I will surprise you in a very good way:) I have pretty high hopes for this film. 3. Have you heard about the Avengers:Endgame pre tickets sale chaos going on, It has crashed servers several times, and some people are actually selling them on eBay for $900 dollars or something, crazy huh? Anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

Hey, all. Earlier this week, I sent a draft of chapter 6 of “Auntie’s Home” to my friend and beta Jomahawk, who pointed out some issues that I’m now fixing. I hope to post the new chapter tomorrow night.

I’ve also made good progress on the next chapters of “Little Rose” and “Country Summer,” and scattered progress on three different upcoming chapters of “Wishful.” The “Little Rose” chapter will almost certainly be the next thing finished.

SWP1: I haven’t seen Shazam yet, but maybe this weekend. I also want to see Us. And then, of course, Endgame. 

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me again, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I have left a review for chapter 6 of ‘Auntie’s Home’ in the ‘Original Fiction’ section, check it out when you have the time.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.