Click Here!

George Glass' Transparency Thread

GeorgeGlass

At long last, chapter 2 of “The More, the Merrier” is posted!

I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I have just read chapter 10 of ' Multiversy ', and I really liked it, you know, in this chapter, Dipper thought of something that is true in both fiction and real life, that if you try to be a completely different person for someone...even for someone you really like...you're never going to be happy, I love that part of the chapter alot,

Thanks! I wanted Dipper to experience the other side of the situation he was in with Mermadeline. She tried to become someone else for Dipper, and that didn't work out; in this universe, Dipper tried to be someone else for Tiffany, and that didn't work out, either.

oh and I guess the final chapter of ' Multiversy ' will be about Dipper and Pacifica, and I think Dipper is going to like it :)

Quite possibly. :) 

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, It’s me, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I have just read chapter 2 of ‘The More, the Merrier’, and I really loved it, Some of the many parts I loved about the story was when Gretchen and Adyson started to do an anal 69, and I loved the part where Dr.Hirano and Jenny taught Pedro how to caress a woman’s breasts, and I especially loved when Melanie sucked on Baltazhar’s cock while he told her and Roger his story about how he fucked a girl from his class:), in general I loved the whole chapter really, well done and I can’t wait for chapter 3, anyway, hope you’re doing well and Good luck with chapter 3 of ‘The More,The Merrier’ and the rest of your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a nice day.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, It’s me, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I have just read chapter 2 of ‘The More, the Merrier’, and I really loved it, Some of the many parts I loved about the story was when Gretchen and Adyson started to do an anal 69, and I loved the part where Dr.Hirano and Jenny taught Pedro how to caress a woman’s breasts, and I especially loved when Melanie sucked on Baltazhar’s cock while he told her and Roger his story about how he fucked a girl from his class:), in general I loved the whole chapter really, well done and I can’t wait for chapter 3, anyway, hope you’re doing well and Good luck with chapter 3 of ‘The More,The Merrier’ and the rest of your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a nice day.

Glad you liked it. Most of that stuff I planned in advance, but the idea for Balthazar’s monologue just came to me as I was starting to write the scene. I liked the idea of including some stream-of-consciousness erotic narrative, especially within the limitations of a boy who’s only eleven and who is trying to talk while getting blown in front of a stranger (the mayor, no less). That was a lot of fun to write, and it’s part of why the chapter ended up being as long as it is. 

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and good morning and thank you for replying, I agree with you, I like Baltazhar’s narrative and it is indeed one of the many things that makes this chapter so good :) Anyway hope you’re doing well and good luck with your stories and also chapter 3 of ‘The More, the Merrier’ and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good morning.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and ask how you’re weekend has been so far, I have been busy this weekend but not tomorrow, that’s a relief :) Oh, and I also wanted to ask how you’re doing with your stories including chapter 3 of ‘The More, the Merrier’, And ‘Little Rose’ and the final chapter of ‘Multiversy’, and ‘The Miss Cutie Patootie Pageant’ ? Anyway, I hope you’re doing well and hope to hear from you again soon, good luck with your stories, bye and have a good night.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and ask how you’ve been doing? Oh and also how are you doing with chapter 3 of ‘The More, the Merrier’ and chapter 4 of ‘Little Rose’ ? Let me know when you have the time, anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a nice day.

Dropping in after a bit of an absence. Nothing wrong, just been busy. 

Lately, I’ve mostly been working on the final chapters of “Multiversity” and “The Miss Cutie Patootie Pageant.”  No particular reason except that that’s what I’ve been inspired to do.

And just in case anyone is wondering how much of a compulsive weirdo I am, I’m actually making a chart with all of the pageant contestants’ scores from each event so I can figure out who came in first, second, and third. Yeah, that’s what I’m doing with my life. :)

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and thank you for replying, anyway I hope you’re doing well and I’m really excited about the final chapters of ‘Multiversity’ and ‘The Miss Cutie Patootie Pageant’, oh and I have a question or two if you don’t mind, 1.How are you doing with the next chapter of ‘Little Rose’ 2.How are you doing with the next chapter of ‘The More, the Merrier’ ? 3. In ‘The More, the Merrier, the yoga class has already started, but i’ve Been wondering when Ginger is going to show up, is she appear in the next chapter or much later in the story? 4.In ‘The More, the Merrier’, when Coltrane was paired up with Stacy, he was thinking about how Dr.Hirano had made a penchant for buying linigiere for herself,Stacy, and ginger, will he think about some of these experiences while he watches Stacy, because I would like to see him flashback to one of those times he had sex with the hirano women wearing linigier, (p.s. if you have not planned to have this in the story, then alright, but if you think this is a good idea to have in the story, then go ahead and use it if you want :), Anyway, hope you’re doing well and hope to hear your reply to my questions, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a nice day.

Had a bit of an off week last week in terms of writing, but tonight I was feeling seriously inspired. I wrote a decent chunk of the final chapter of “Multiversity” – in fact, it’s pretty close to being ready for beta – then got a big shot of inspiration regarding “Auntie’s Home” and wrote a whole lot. That chapter was about 10% finished before; it’s about 60% finished now.

GSWP1, to answer your questions:

1. Regarding “Little Rose”:  Because of my haphazard way of writing, I have quite a lot of bits of text written for future chapters, but this next chapter still needs a fair amount of work.
  2. The next chapter of TMTM is only about 20% done. But I’m hoping that inspiration will strike soon.
  3. Ginger will appear early in the next chapter. 
  4. At the very least, we’ll see what Dr. Hirano has bought for Ginger to wear to “yoga class.”

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and thank you for replying to my questions, I hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I have just read some of the latest comments on your review page for ‘Dil-Drones’, and in the latest comment you said that you didn’t go into detail because you overcompensated, I see now why ‘Dil-Drones’ was a short, very fun story, but I do have a suggestion, if you could describe one of the parts of the story like for example, a full part of how Oscar and Adams encountered their drones and what their thoughts were and how they were enjoying their time with the drones, then that would be very nice ,because they are my favorite characters of the story and I always found their sexual desires to be really good, of course with Oscar’s fetish for a woman with a big butt :)  Adale’s desire to be fucked will being talked to in Spanish :). I always was wondering if Oscar dropped his pants when his drone first spoke to him :)so I thought if you would want to do that, you could just post the full scene on the review page, so that other fans of the story can see a more extended version of how Oscar and Adale got some hot action. But the decision is yours to make, no pressure. Anyway let me know in the comments what you think of my idea and if it gives you any ideas when you have the time, good luck with your stories, and hope you’re doing well, bye and have a good night.

Finally made some decent headway on chapter 3 of “The More, the Merrier” tonight. I realized what I need to do in order to make this thing writable: paste the chapter outline into the chapter itself and use each line of the outline like a header so that I know what’s supposed to happen in that part of the chapter and whose perspective to use. This has made the writing WAY easier. 

Also making solid progress on the next chapters of “Mia: Confessions of a Dickgirl” and “Country Summer.”

SWP1, I appreciate your suggestion about “Dil-Drones,” but I’ve got an awful lot of other things I want to get done. 

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, first off I want to say thank you for replying to my suggestion, and I understand your decision, It was only a suggestion:), anyway, I’m also glad to hear more news about your stories including ‘The More, the Merrier’, and I’m glad to hear you found a more easier way to make the stories, anyway, I hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon,bye and have a good night.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and ask how are you doing? I also have been checking out some of your other stories like ‘Mommy’s home’ and I really enjoyed it, can’t wait for the next chapter of ‘Auntie’s home’, oh and one question, how are you doing with ‘Little Rose’ ? Anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

So, a quick update:

--Chapter 3 of “Mia: Confessions of a Dickgirl” is currently in beta. 

--A new story for Tales From the Glory Wormhole will be posted soon. For those not familiar with it, Tales is an anthology series with stories written by a few different authors, but they all involve a glory-wormhole—a hole through time and space through which people can have sex. Tales the only story of mine that isn’t posted on AFF, because it needs a “hub” with live links (which aren’t permitted here). The story I wrote for it (“A Perfect Mismatch”) is posted here, though.

--Also working on my story for this year’s AFF Halloween Party. 

--Have made random progress on various other things. (That doesn’t include “Little Rose,” SWP1, but I’m sure I’ll be back at that again soon.)

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and thanks for replying, I’m pretty excited for this new Halloween story, it sounds very interesting. Anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

A couple bits of news:

--Chapter 3 of “Mia: Confessions of a Dickgirl” is posted. Mia finds out that the only thing more fun than banging Lorraine behind her husband’s back is banging Lorraine’s daughter behind Lorraine’s back.

--The sixth and final chapter of “The Miss Cutie Patootie Pageant” just went off to beta. 

Must sleep now. Good night, America, wherever you are.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I have just read chapter 3 of ‘Mia:confessions of a dickgirl’, and I really liked it, I especially loved when Mia got Loraine pregnant, I kinda like those type of stories where sometimes, the guy gets the girl pregnant or brings up the possibility of it, like when Dr.Hirano said to Coltrane that he could get her pregnant in ‘Hot Yoga’, anyway, how are you doing ? And how are you doing with chapter 3 of ‘The More, the Merrier’ ? Let me know when you have the time, anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say a quick hi and thank you for replying, even though I have enjoyed some parts of this week, it mostly has been a little stressful and negative for me, mostly because I’m getting more busier than usual and it does seem to not get any better, and I am also stressed out about this ‘cloud of negativity’ that’s going on, with lady Gaga fans giving the new venom movie fake negative reviews to help a star is born, which is also releasing tomorrow, and because of that, and from what I’ve heard, people may be giving up on venom even before they see it, or better yet, they don’t like it because it’s not your average type of superhero film, and that just makes me and my hype for the film to get frustrated, but earlier tonight, I watched a calm, peaceful video Of a film and then I felt like that I wasn’t stressed anymore, because I realized recently even though some people are saying bad things about something like a film, you don’t have to change your hope or expectations because of it, so yeah, anyway I hope you’re doing well and I wish you good luck with your stories, bye and have a good night.

The sixth and final chapter of “The Miss Cutie Patootie Pageant” is posted! Lola and the other contestants go at it in the swimsuit and talent competitions, and Lincoln gets one more pleasant surprise. 

SWP1, sorry you had some stress this week. This has been an ugly week on the internet in general. 

I’d like to give a shout-out to DebbieCync’s Loud House story “Grow, Adapt, Overcome.” Lincoln becomes infected by microorganisms that begin changing him—for the better, which leads to loads of incest fun. 

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I have read the final chapter of ‘The Miss Cutie Patootie Pageant’ and I really loved it, great ending for the story, anyway how are you doing? And how are you doing with your other stories including ‘The More, the Merrier’,and ‘Auntie’s Home’? Let me know when you have the time, and I will also check out ‘Grow,Adapt,Overcome’ soon, good luck with your stories, bye and have a good night.

• 2 weeks later...

“Apprentice,” my story for the 2018 AFF Halloween Party, is now posted. You can find it and the other entries here

The List of Twenty is now down to 16, possibly for the first time in years. I’m trying to focus more on finishing my in-progress stuff before beginning any new stuff, even though I have a long list of stories waiting to be started. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.