Click Here!

Mother's Day love

T_B

Every Mother's Day my mom has been able to guess what is a present I got her so last year I decided to make it so she couldn't guess the next one for a year I've been saving up to get her an expensive diamond necklace i learned my sister was making our mom and dad reservations for a fancy restaurant I was giving them her credit card to pay for dinner and l learned later that night dad got mom some sexy lingerie (your choice what it looks like but it's required to have a thong

That night mom came to my room all she was wearing was a bathrobe and the diamond necklace she told me that dad got drunk at the restaurant and she saw him passed out not on their bed after she came out of their bathroom she told me that she was a little disappointed that she and dad wasn't going to be able to do their Mother's Day tradition she then said unless you want to do it with me wanting to make her happy I agreed she then took off her bathrobe revealing her lingerie to me she then said that I get to see her wearing dad's gift before him she said that her and dad's Mother's Day tradition was having marathon sex their record is 4 hours before dad passes out me and Mom ended up having to quit when the sun was starting to come up so no one was suspicious as we was finished eating breakfast mom was telling dad bye and my sister was going to her room  I was helping with the dishes when mom walked up behind me and whispered in my ear next time we're alone we got to pick up where we left off

Your choice if you want to show more and what else happens is up to you

The main character he is 19 anything else is up to you

Mom is 37 she has long hair D cup breasts and a shaved pussy

Sister is 18 anything else is up to you

Dad everything is up to you about him

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.