Click Here!

M/M Dragon Impreg

Guest Guest131313

Guest Guest131313

I read this story a long time ago so I can't remember the details well. The story involved a (teenage/college?) guy  who didn't know he was a female dragon. I think he actually did have a vagina too in his human form....Something happened and he turned into his female dragon. While in this phase, a male dragon was trying to mate him but is stopped by another dragon. This dragon ends up mating the boy. The guy/dragon who mated the boy is a friend of the boy's father or something like that. The boy while pregnant is incredibly upset and just wants his life to go back to normal and decides to visit his bestfriend. While visiting, he is sick from the pregnancy.  I also vaguely remember that he needed to have sex with his mate because the sperm helped with the development of the baby.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Internet Explorer

I thought back to this story and forgot the name and was about to create a topic... but then I stopped and was like, "I'm gonna check out the threads first and see if someone already asked." And funnily enough, someone did! Thanks though!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.