Click Here!

The Family Affair

T_B

When I was 6 my dad was hit by a drunk driver and died me my younger sister age 5 and mom age 26 missed him 2 years later mom's best friend (she's also is our neighbor) convinced her to go on a blind date with someone she knows from her husband's work she was watching me my sister play with her daughter (she is the same age as my sister and they are best friends) mom's friend got a call from mom asking if she can stay the night

The next morning I woke up early because I need a drink and saw mom and her friend talking about the date last night apparently it did not go well with the guy but while drinking at the bar and complaining about the date to the waitress one thing led to another and they ended up going back to her place she told her friend that she didn't realize she was bisexual until they kissed

Years later I'm now 19 mom and her girlfriend/wife (your choice which one) are a part of the family me and sister love her and not long after my sister  became 16 she confessed her love to her best friend and she confessed right back they haven't been with anyone else beside each other

When me and my sister what's ready for the sex talk mom was the one who gave it to us but her girlfriend/wife gave my sister some tips on how to please her girlfriend sexually the reason she didn't help me was because doesn't have much experience with having sex with men she was with only one man and it was a terrible experience she and her first girlfriend decided to try a the with a man she didn't enjoy it that much do to him not lasting long afterwards she and her girlfriend started having sex less and less until one day she found a note telling her girlfriend broke up with her and she's been sleeping with the guy ever since threesome she found out she was straight and just didn't want to hurt her but can't keep lying to herself anymore

Being a horny guy I often spy on my mom and her girlfriend/wife or my sister and her girlfriend when they have sex then one day my mom got sick her girlfriend/wife wanted to take care of her but was called in to work unfortunately and my sister was on a weekend trip with her girlfriend so it was up to me to take care of her mom was delirious and wanted me to fuck her I couldn't resist after mom's girlfriend/wife she took over when mom was feeling better she couldn't remember what we did but she "remembers" a dream about her and me having sex that I overheard her telling her girlfriend/wife who jokingly asked mom if she wants to make the dream come true

After sister comes home she and her girlfriend was slightly drunk I promised not to tell on them but I took their fake IDs they tried to convince me to give them back when my sister's girlfriend saw I wasn't going to give in offer me a threesome for the IDs the other was to good to give up so I had a threesome with my sister and her girlfriend

After that I left them asleep taking the fake IDs after all the deal was I would give them back but their was nothing said that I couldn't take them again that night after everyone has gone to bed mom's girlfriend/wife came to my room waiting to talk in private she told me she saw me come out of my sister's room and look in there because she heard some weird noises earlier and saw my sister and her girlfriend naked with cum on and dripping out of them you tell her what happened she didn't believe you because she heard the noises for a long time and said that men can't last that long you tell her that you can she then tells you to prove it the next thing you know you was fucking her

The next morning you over heard your mom's girlfriend/wife trying to convince her to make her "fever dream" a reality after they leave you sister and her girlfriend comes down and before you sister's girlfriend leaves she kisses you and said yesterday was fun let's do it again shocked you turn to your sister to see her smiling and after she left your sister said that before they do that again she and her girlfriend are going to need some more practice with you and she gets to go first

Later that day mom came to you and told you that her girlfriend/wife has been trying to get her to do something with you and if you at all feel uncomfortable to tell her to stop and with that we had sex again (although mom believes it was the first time) the next few days my sister and her girlfriend has been sneaking around having sex with me trying to keep it secret from mom and her girlfriend/wife and mom was doing the same thing trying to keep it secret from your sister (your learn that after you had a threesome with Mom and her girlfriend/wife she told me after mom fell asleep and that she knows that I'm also having sex with my sister and her girlfriend she then told me that she is trying to get mom to think about her daughter that way too so who knows you might get to have sex with all four at once before falling asleep like mom)

Your choice on the rest of the story but I'd like it to end with all five of them having sex

The names are up to you

Mom age during the  story 39 she has long hair and C cup breasts and a shaved pussy

Mom's girlfriend/wife her age is up to you but is around the same as mom she has D cup breasts and a shaved pussy (she was was the one who convinced the mom to do it)

Sister age during the story is 18 she has B cup breasts and a shaved pussy

Sister's girlfriend age is 18 she has either B cup or C cup breasts and a shaved pussy

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.