Click Here!

Mom and twin sisters

T_B

The names of the characters is up to you but to make it easier to write I'll be calling me some random names

The main character is Jake he's 18 years old

He has two older twin sisters Ashley and Jenny they are 19 both have long her and shaved pussies and unknown to Jake they are in love with him they are identical twins nearly everyone gets them confused even even their parents Jake is the only one who can tell them apart how to his embarrassment he looks at their breasts if looking at them from the front and their asses one has C cup breasts and a slightly smaller ass and the one has B cup breasts and slightly larger ass

The parents had the twins when they were young at the age of 19 after finding out she was pregnant they got married and they are happily married

One day at the dinner table the mom and dad noticed that Ashley and Jenny was flirting with Jake and the mom worried that her children was going to be having sex with each other talked to the dad about it he told her that there no need to worry he believes that the twins are just doing harmless flirting to tease Jake the mom not convinced especially after seeing the I want to fuck you look that Ashley and Jenny was giving Jake

The mom trying to figure out how to keep her children from having sex unfortunately she could only come up with one idea after her daughters and husband was asleep she put on her sexiest lingerie and want to Jake's room woke him up and told him that she had fallen in love with him and she needs him (her plan was to use her body to keep him from giving in to his sisters but she decided that she wasn't going to mention that his sisters want him so he won't try anything with them) seeing his mom in her lingerie with her D cup breasts almost completely on display and some goes for her shaved pussy gave in and fucked her the next morning after everyone else has left Jake found her cleaning  and fucked her there he then carried her naked body to his parents room and fucked her on their bed and fucked her there for hours after that the mom found out not only did he bigger than his dad and for being new to sex (she took his virginity the night before) he was also better than him to (even though she only was with her husband she heard enough from her friends to know that Jake was very good at it)

Not long after Ashley or Jenny seduced him with out any one knowing how long he was fucking his mom and sisters is up to you and how it ends is up to you but I'd like to read at least one sex scene with Jake, the mom, Ashley, and Jenny having a foursome

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.