Click Here!

Wicked Shatter?

Guest Mirioki

Guest Mirioki

Hi all, 

There used to be a Dramione story called Wicked Shatter. BdSM themed. Was it discontinued and removed or archived somewhere? 

Do anyone know? Thank you

• 1 month later...

I really, REALLY hate having to repeat this over and over, but it seems for a fiction archive, no one reads…

At the top of this thread, we have a notice:

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

Do not use our forums to ask for hard copies, either.

• 9 months later...
Guest hypergurl221

Hey Guys, 

I’m actually the author of that story.

I’m a teacher and some of my students found my pen name and were searching for stuff so I had to delete it. 

I am in the process of re-uploading it on wattpad  under a new pen name  and changing the characters to originals if that helps :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Hypergurl221

Hey guys, 

The story is beying edited and uploaded on wattpad. It's still called Wicked Shatter and it's under the pen name JKH1010.

Thanks for the support for my story! I appreciate it :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
On 3/16/2019 at 4:46 AM, Guest hypergurl221 said:

Hey Guys, 

I’m actually the author of that story.

I’m a teacher and some of my students found my pen name and were searching for stuff so I had to delete it. 

I am in the process of re-uploading it on wattpad  under a new pen name  and changing the characters to originals if that helps :) 

Don’t mean to downplay the seriousness of your situation.  What irks me is “puritans” thinking that teachers/others can’t have a life outside of work.  It shouldn’t be a detriment that a person has a creative/expressive hobby, even if it’s writing “adult” content, or having an only fans website.  And besides, AFF is adult-only, so why were the students finding it?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.