Click Here!

Old Snarry fic with a new prophecy - Found! Thanks.

Diizoid

When I say old, I mean close to or over a decade old. I remember a new prophecy was made, that required Harry and Snape to fuck or marry in order to stop Voldemort from attaining true immortality and bringing a thousand years of suffering to the world. Harry had to take some kind of potion to enact a ritual, in which illusions of his parents and friends begged him not to proceed. I remember that Harry moved in with Snape. At one point after the ritual, Snape used the safe word “cook” to try and stop Harry from finishing a blowjob. The title was something to do with “potent” I think. Any help finding this story again would be welcome.

Edited by Diizoid
Story found.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest revelin

There was an earlier story that I was also called Cambiare by another author.  I can’t see it anywhere though.

Diizoid, have you read the Jordan Grant versions, both Invocare and Madurare? they’re excellent!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2018 at 9:53 PM, Guest michehp said:

cambiare potent series by jordan grant maybe? ao3

On 4/28/2018 at 12:50 AM, Guest revelin said:

There was an earlier story that I was also called Cambiare by another author.  I can’t see it anywhere though.

Diizoid, have you read the Jordan Grant versions, both Invocare and Madurare? they’re excellent!

I’m fairly certain that it is this series, thank you both so much! It was the Jordan Grant versions that I was thinking of apparently. I would have never found it again on my own.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.