Click Here!

Special Agent Oso {Cartoon}

Guest AdultFictionUser098

Guest KyleLeeMitchell
1 minute ago, Guest AdultFictionUser098 said:

Can you add Special Agent Oso to the Cartoon Archive?

I’ve made a story for this and don’t have the fandom to go with it other than Disney, Misc. 

http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095708

Hope this helps you out with your request.

I’d also like that and have another web link about the series if anyone there needs it. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Agent_Oso

http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Agent_Oso

Guest animeSTAR45220

You forgot that it goes into “+S through Z > Special Agent Oso” which could have confused them without this here on anywhere specific if not added to it by myself.

Guest AdultFictionUser09

Tried to fix my story and it got killed off by the website.

It clearly isn’t going to happen guys and I would like to thank you for the help with my request since the story was deleted by them on my profile. They are uptight here and I wouldn’t want to be booted off for bugging them when each have others present and more competent than me to work with because I can’t even get a disclaimer correct even though I’ve tried my attempt just once after a first notice about it which has now failed to whomever after a few more minutes after its review in getting it correct.

Guest KyleLeeMitchell
1 minute ago, Guest AdultFictionUser09 said:

I was right due to an email with a link sent.

http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296989263

I hope it was deleted since you speak such garbage.

Dude. We all know it might’ve been someone you live with and not one of the administrators of a website because its unprofessional and childish since you did say they deleted the story due to poor disclaimer sounds more like them in a nutshell. I would also like to voice my upset on why the story couldn’t have been absolutely correct if AFF Moderators felt a need to contact you since we now have no works available anymore for the current fandom request at all right now because it was just deleted by someone I know.

I direct you to our “uptight” TOS:  http://www.adult-fanfiction.org/tos.php

Most importantly this section:

You understand that the account you create is solely for your use alone and that you are not to allow other users access to your account. It is your responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of your log in credentials. If you allow other users access to your account, AFF cannot be held responsible for any loss of information. The only exception is joint accounts for co-authors and AFF must be notified if this is the case, otherwise the account is subject to deletion.

If there is unauthorized access to your account, it is your responsibility to notify AFF immediately.

By accessing AFF and/or creating an account I agree that I am at least 18 years of age and legally allowed to view adult related material.

I can find no staff action deleting the story in question.  

First of all, the staff did not delete the story in question. We do not delete stories without explanation or without having given warnings as to the problem, and ample time to correct those problems. In this case, the story was warned for an invalid disclaimer on 4/13/18. We would not even hide the story until 4/20/18, and if it was hidden, we give at least 30 more days for the author to correct the issue before we would delete it for noncompliance. We state that clearly in our review board warnings and in our emails.

Second, I have been in receipt of far too many emails regarding this account. I have at least two people claiming to be the account owner, and offering the most nebulous proof of ownership. Furthermore, if we do have to assume ownership of an account, we do not leave profile modifications such as what appears on your profile.  Were I the site administrator, yes, I would delete the account  because it is in clear violation of our Terms of Service as has been pointed out by Pittwitch. Account deletion is sadly not my purview, however, although I am recommending it in this case.

I have no idea who modified your profile, or what the issue is between you and whoever is making the profile changes, but I strongly suggest you either invest in better security for your computer, or find better friends, because this is not the place to work out your personal issues regarding either of those goals.

My apologies.

The person in question was using the author’s own identity for a request that individual had no right in doing which means it’ll be taken care of as we speak on the subject of who exactly was trying to be the author which has been emailed about this little problem and solved it by taking secure action when using forum. A public account will be active for the current user mistaken as to not create anymore confusion towards whatever it was here our AdultFiction09 friend was trying to do in terms of the request made whenever access was given to him while our original writer was out of town.   

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:36 AM, BronxWench said:

First of all, the staff did not delete the story in question. We do not delete stories without explanation or without having given warnings as to the problem, and ample time to correct those problems. In this case, the story was warned for an invalid disclaimer on 4/13/18. We would not even hide the story until 4/20/18, and if it was hidden, we give at least 30 more days for the author to correct the issue before we would delete it for noncompliance. We state that clearly in our review board warnings and in our emails.

Second, I have been in receipt of far too many emails regarding this account. I have at least two people claiming to be the account owner, and offering the most nebulous proof of ownership. Furthermore, if we do have to assume ownership of an account, we do not leave profile modifications such as what appears on your profile.  Were I the site administrator, yes, I would delete the account  because it is in clear violation of our Terms of Service as has been pointed out by Pittwitch. Account deletion is sadly not my purview, however, although I am recommending it in this case.

I have no idea who modified your profile, or what the issue is between you and whoever is making the profile changes, but I strongly suggest you either invest in better security for your computer, or find better friends, because this is not the place to work out your personal issues regarding either of those goals.

Ignore that message from AdultFiction09 because the author doesn’t come on here and was emailed about the whole issue which the real person will be securing up an account as we speak being sure to never let anyone else friends or common guest near its own computer. 

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:47 AM, pittwitch said:

I direct you to our “uptight” TOS:  http://www.adult-fanfiction.org/tos.php

Most importantly this section:

You understand that the account you create is solely for your use alone and that you are not to allow other users access to your account. It is your responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of your log in credentials. If you allow other users access to your account, AFF cannot be held responsible for any loss of information. The only exception is joint accounts for co-authors and AFF must be notified if this is the case, otherwise the account is subject to deletion.

If there is unauthorized access to your account, it is your responsibility to notify AFF immediately.

By accessing AFF and/or creating an account I agree that I am at least 18 years of age and legally allowed to view adult related material.

I can find no staff action deleting the story in question.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.