Click Here!

Unable to post a new story

BigE2955

It seems that I’m left unable to post a new story, as the recaptcha software your website uses seems to have shut down. Is there any way to circumvent this/get it fixed? Thank you.

My understanding was that the recaptcha issue had been addressed. I’m making inquiries to see what’s going on, because I’m unable to do anything which requires recaptcha myself.

Let me see if I can help a little. Every time I go to upload a new story, no matter how many times I try to refresh, this issue pops up. To clarify, I’m trying to post something under the ‘Harry Potter’ section. A picture is attached.

unknown.png

I was told that it had been updated by our coder, but obviously, that’s not the case. I don’t code, and have no database access in any case, so we need either DG or manta to make the update. I’m poking!

She will have this updated after she gets off work today.  If it was something I could do, I’d do it, but I don’t quite know where she’s got all of it living, and if I tried to fix it with that lack of knowledge, everything would break.

What’s bad is I even know which files to look in, now.  The problem is, if I make the changes without looking at the rest of the code (because there are other places I’d likely have to look as well), I’d break everything.  I’d rather wait...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.