Click Here!

Alpha Male

Author: Love_Hina_Fan
Title: Alpha Male
Summary: Born with incredible abilities as some of his ancestors were, Keitaro learns he can never have the normal life that he wants. With the help of an ancient ethereal Dragon Sensei and the people he loves, Keitaro grows beyond anything that he had ever expected. 
Fandom: Anime/Manga
Pairing: Keitaro with Haruka, along with the female residents of the Hinata and a number of other women that he knows, all of which become his large loving harem. 
Warnings: 3Plus Anal Bi FF HC HJ Inc MF Minor2 OC Oral Other Preg Rim Solo Violence Voy WIP WS Chikan(Train Molestation) Orgies
Chapter layout: Story done in arc form, 9 chapters scheduled for first arc. 8 to 10 for second arc.

URL: http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600056049

Special note: I had pulled this story sometime back because I was dissatisfied with where it was going. In going over the story carefully, I saw that a lot of details were missing and that the excessive notes throughout the story were distracting, so I removed most of them.. 

Edited by Guest

-Part 1: Establishing Dominance-
Chapter 4: It Begins in a very surprising way

This is the title of my latest chapter to ‘Alpha Male’ that starts off with a very sarcastic dedication.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

“What lies underneath?” is the 11th chapter title posted in my saga, “Alpha Male”. You will find the story over inn the ‘Love Hina’ anime section.

Please enjoy.

Also, I posted many corrections to previous chapters and added some new material to clarify certain details in the story.  

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Just a quick note…

The title to chapter 3 I changed to ‘Keitaro and Haruka’.

Changed 9 completely re-edited, especially the scene between Keitaro and Kaolla.

As always, enjoy.