Click Here!

Changes in Identity spacing fix

Guest alphabeta

Guest alphabeta

So, this is just a re-spacing for Ghostwriter1’s fic, with fixed line spacing. Couldn’t find a PM function to potentially send it directly, so posting here to have a place to point to in a review.

Edited by WillowDarkling
Story content deleted

Guest alphabeta

Ok, for some reason, a few lines cut off into the next line here and there. Dunno why, seeing as I didn’t see that in the preview, but I think the few times it happened are obvious enough that it’s an easy fix.

The forum moderator will deal with this directly, but the reason you can’t find a PM function is that it is only available to registered forum members who are logged in.

Having said that, story content is not allowed in the forum. You might want to edit your post before it’s hidden or removed entirely for noncompliance with the forum rules. This thread is to find a collaborator, and not to work out the actual story fixes. I’d recommend doing this in Google Docs or another similar program where you can share content between you and the author, and the finished content could then be copied over into the archive, where all story content belongs.

As BronxWench pointed out above, story content is not allowed in the Forum, therefore your post has been edited accordingly. 

I suggest you consider BronxWench’s suggestion and find something like GoogleDocs to work on the story with the author. 

WillowDarkling, Forum moderator. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.