Click Here!

request for website developer~sempais

Guest Shadow

Guest Shadow

I don't have a category but I would recommend a feature to search across all the categories. This will help those who are looking for specific tags, but don't necessarily want a specific category. As it is now, people looking for, as an example, stories with futanari characters, but don't care about what the story is based off of, would have to open up each category (books, manga, original, etc,.), and open up the search area for that category, look up futa, and if they don't find a story that interests them, they would have to repeat it in the next category. This is an inefficient, and tedious method of searching for stories and adding a general search bar to look through all categories would greatly enhance the ease of browing. This would also increase the views of stories that aren't as easy to locate otherwise. While it may be a difficult task to reformat the website to allow this, it is in my humble opinion, as one who has experienced this issue, a worthwhile endeavor that would greatly benefit AFF's ever-growing library.

Unfortunately, and our tech admin can correct me if I’m wrong, our archive is composed of 23 separate databases, and it would not be possible to create such a universal search feature as you’ve described. The search feature within each subdomain does extend to the entire subdomain, however.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.