Click Here!

Never Would I Ever Write this Tag...

KassX

I think the tags I will never write are Scat, WS, and any variation of DL—ABDL, TBDL, and so on. I don’t do furry stuff, either, so there goes Anthro. I probably wouldn’t use futanari, gender-bending, femmeslash, self-insert, tentacles, or WAFF. I suck at WAFF. :lol:

2 hours ago, BronxWench said:

I think the tags I will never write are Scat, WS, and any variation of DL—ABDL, TBDL, and so on. I don’t do furry stuff, either, so there goes Anthro. I probably wouldn’t use futanari, gender-bending, femmeslash, self-insert, tentacles, or WAFF. I suck at WAFF. :lol:

This thread has turned into the Scat Hate Club, where KassX is the founder and President, now accepting new members :D

I can’t used WAFF because I DON’T UNDERSTAND IT

Just now, KassX said:

This thread has turned into the Scat Hate Club, where KassX is the founder and President, now accepting new members :D

I can’t used WAFF because I DON’T UNDERSTAND IT

ROFL! Right? Scat gets no love here…

I think the last time I had a warm and fuzzy feeling about anything, it was probably when I made my former mother in law pay for my divorce from her son. :lol:

12 minutes ago, BronxWench said:

I want to believe we have at least one active forum member that actually likes writing scat but all signs point to no :D

I think the last time I had a warm and fuzzy feeling about anything, it was probably when I made my former mother in law pay for my divorce from her son.

Okay, can we talk about how fucking savage this is? :D:D

12 hours ago, JayDee said:

Edit: I wrote quite a long thing before deciding it was a bit thread derailing, so will move it to another topic.

On topic – I get why Scat is a major dealbreaker, but honestly WS can be pretty fun!

I second the WS endorsement!  Perhaps its a nice middle-ground between clean vs scat, adds some of the same peculiarities without quite the same ick factor.

52 minutes ago, KassX said:

I want to believe we have at least one active forum member that actually likes writing scat but all signs point to no :D

Okay, can we talk about how fucking savage this is? :D:D

Fucking savages?  Got a link… to the...erm...exotic research materials fully documenting human rituals and interactions, preferably with plenty of visual evidence to back up any claims.  :)

Scat’s not my thing, but I will write if it’s necessary to the character/story.    As  I tend to mention characters taking a dump, I’ll toss in the tag in as CYA.  (Or, if it’s once or twice, a [poop] tag).

1 hour ago, BronxWench said:

I think the last time I had a warm and fuzzy feeling about anything, it was probably when I made my former mother in law pay for my divorce from her son. :lol:

You know, if you’re toying with your MIL like that, shit-play qualifies for [scat], right?

2 minutes ago, Desiderius Price said:

You know, if you’re toying with your MIL like that, shit-play qualifies for [scat], right?

Bite your tongue, @Desiderius Price :lol:  (Toying with her was when I framed the divorce decree and mailed it to her. )

I was thoroughly delighted when I found out the daft bugger had been estranged from his mother for years before we even met. I don’t seem to do well with MILs.

On 3/18/2018 at 5:34 PM, KassX said:

Hi aff fam! I was briefly entertaining the idea of doing a kink anthology with a oneshot for every tag in the archives, but as I was going down the list, I realized I would probably never do that because there are some tags I just won’t touch (lookin’ at you, WS!). I thought it might be fun to see where everyone else draws the line. So what is that one tag that you don’t think you will ever bring yourself to write and why?

I mention WS, but the biggest offender for me is probably Scat – it just squicks me the hell out, but that’s the great thing about kinks! There are as many as there are people on the planet! 

Scat and anything involving minors. Everything else is fair game.

• 3 months later...

Here is my 2 cents for what it is worth…

The farthest I may go is WS or underage down to 16. A couple of others I will not mention because many will take offence, so I will not go there.

Basically, I use WS as a comedic device after sex.

I believe Scat is only funny if you are using it as a prank device, such as placing some laxative into someone’s food or something. It could be funny if worded correctly… However, I will leave that to others.

Gore or excessive violence is something I avoid like that plague. Although I have used assassination as a major plot device in the past, I did not describe the results in any graphic detail.

BDSM is something I only use as a comedic device and then only lightly touching upon it.