Click Here!

Update Info

Guest 08hiei

What are you looking to update?

If you want to update a story anonymously, that isn’t possible. You also need to be logged in on the forum to post a status update, and while you can elect to not appear on the active users lists by logging in anonymously, your status updates will always show your forum user name.

Guest 08hiei

It won`t let me complete the update without my first & last name & birthdate.  No offense, but I don`t want my real name known.  I want to be able to submit, edit, whatever and stay anonymous, please.

That information is not public, and will not be seen by the general membership or casual readers. Only staff can see that information, and we will not release that information to anyone unless we have been compelled by court order to do so. In the 7+ years I’ve been moderating here at AFF, we have never been asked to release information on a member. We take confidentiality quite seriously.

It’s not a bother, and I do appreciate your concerns. AFF believes in standing up for censorship-free writing, but we also want our members to be comfortable.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.