Click Here!

Obtaining my Old Account

ZackFair

Your email address in our database is different, and since that’s what you use to log in, that would be the issue. I have an email address of novocaine.nightmares@hotmail.com for you, pen name Dirty-FF-Slash. If for some reason, you can’t access that email any longer, let me know, and we’ll get that updated for you.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Is this your account?  http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296994416

If you remember the password, you should be able to log in. I recommend clearing your browser’s cache and history first, just to avoid any problems if a password was entered incorrectly. Passwords are case sensitive, so a missed capital letter will cause the login to fail.

If you can’t remember your password, I can try to find that out for you, and email you with that information. That would allow you to access the account again.

25 minutes ago, Guest Cimbie said:

Yes that’s me! and yes I would like to get my password please!

I’ve requested that information, so either our tech admin or I will email it to you. 

2 hours ago, Guest Cimbie said:

when should I be hearing from you?

I’m sorry for the delay. Our tech admin’s been down with the flu, but I’ll follow up on the request.

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Guest Carlisle07 said:

Hello, I’m unable to log into my old AFF account IAMTHEDOORWAY, I think I had changed the email.  Any way I can get the email and password?  Thanks.

I’m always reluctant to post email addresses here on the forums, for spambots to harvest. It would be far wiser to email me at tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org so we can see about getting you back into your account.

• 1 month later...
Guest HannibalPorter213

I have not been able to log in to my old account. When I tried to log in with the same e-mail, a new account was created… But with the same name.

In the interest of consistency and integrity, I would like to get the original account back. I have tried to send e-mails to the moderators, but have received no response. A post here seemed the next logical step.

The reason you can’t log in to the archive account (this is the wrong place for an archive issue, actually) is that you have two accounts with two separate email addresses. If you’re mixing up the email address and passwords, you won’t be able to get in.

This is the url for your original account: http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296854807  It uses a gmail account consisting of a three word name.

This is the url for your new account:  http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1297008067  It uses a two word name gmail account, with a numerical suffix.

We’ll need to do a couple of things. If you want to retain the original account, I will delete the new account, which has no stories posted under that url. If you need me to update the original account’s email address, I can do that as well. I would ask that you email me at tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org from the email address you want to use, to avoid spambots harvesting your information from this forum. 

You can always reach the archive moderators at the email address provided in the previous paragraph. I check that inbox throughout the day, and try to respond promptly, real life permitting.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.