Click Here!

Why Boruto really hates Naruto

Not_But_A_Shadow

Okay I’ll admit that I don’t like Boruto at all, so this will seem vindictive.

I’ve seen plenty of stories where Boruto cucks his dad by fucking Hinata, well this is a look in the opposite direction. Boruto not only has a crush on his mother, but is attracted to many different girls throughout the village, and Naruto is banging all of them. Very often, all over the house and grounds.

Boruto has a micro penis

Naruto is very well hung

The girls Naruto is fucking include: Hinata, Ino, Tenten, Temari, A thin Anko, a Kurenai that still looks like she did in Shippoden, a still hot Mei, Sarada, Sakura, Hanabi, Himawari, Karin, and Shizune .

Boruto knows and often watches his father sleep with them, feeling humiliated.

All the girls know Boruto watches them and tease him about his small dick (a lot) and him watching them. Naruto doesn’t know his son knows about the girls or that he watches.

Any takers?

Guest Stroke-Broker
2 hours ago, Not_But_A_Shadow said:

I never liked depicting male or female sex organs as stupidly big. So about 10 to 12 inches. And no breasts above E-cup.

I can dig it, and I guess Boruto is around 2 inches?

Guest Hellhound

What if, near the end of the story after seeing how much he can’t measure up to his dad and being aroused by his dad’s domination of the women, Bolt uses the sexy just to permanently turn himself into a girl, telling himself it is so he can be with the hot girls?

Guest Hellhound

Okay, two more questions: first, are those the only girls you want to show up in the story or could others, like the anime/movies-only girls, show up? Second, do you want Boruto to already know about the girls or is it okay to introduce the ones other than Hinata?

This is my first challenge, if it’s not apparent.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry it took so long to reply- hope you decide to do this. Now:

Other girls can show up if you want I have not problem with that, all I ask is that if you do use other girls you include Yoruichi from Bleach.

As for knowing about the other girls outside of his mother- dealers choice, do what you think would be most entertaining.

Again hope you end up writing this, be sure to post a link if you do.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.