Click Here!

ReCAPTCHA Update

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous User

I'm afraid not since it still hasn't been fixed. Thanks so much for the response because it looked like you guys were MIA for a long time at Adult FanFiction. 

:mellow::(:unsure::think:

1 hour ago, Guest Anonymous User said:

I'm afraid not since it still hasn't been fixed. Thanks so much for the response because it looked like you guys were MIA for a long time at Adult FanFiction. 

:mellow::(:unsure::think:

DemonGoddess has been working double shifts for over a year now at her RL job, something she’s posted about in the site news. Given that we’re all volunteers, RL jobs are what keeps roofs over our heads, and as such, take precedence. However, the rest of us have been here, and working steadily at our respective functions. The recaptcha issue is recent, and will be taken care of.

1 hour ago, Guest Anonymous User said:

Is anybody alive?

Good. Was starting to think nobody actually even cared if site activities were dead quiet since last year now. 

What particular site activities have been dead? I’ve been working on the site daily in the archive, and it’s far from dead. The forum’s been active, and people are posting. DemonGoddess might not update the news monthly as she did when she worked more normal hours, but trust me, AFF’s quite alive, thank you ever so much. Of course, if you’re interested in volunteering to help with the site, feel free to PM me.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.