Click Here!

harry / alice longbottom

Guest black-storm

Guest black-storm

I would love to see a pairing harry / alice because I can not find any.
we can also include other women but alice in principal.

it's a proposal but I thought the story could start with harry who is taken by the longbottom after the death of his parent (or that James if you inlead Lily as a wife if harry has a harem) and harry saves them from one way or another of the Lestrange. From that  the Longbottom value harry almost more than neville. By changing the layer of harry alice notice that harry's penis is really big (of the same size as his husbands or bigger) and finds himself more and more attracted by him then begins the debut of alice's debauchery. She touches him on the penis and then licks him and then the fellatio and comes the sex (maybe harry gets caught instinctively and touches her in the bath or something like that). Anyway at the 10th year of Harry, Alice must be completely in love with Harry and much more affectionate at Frank or Neville. 

• 2 years later...

I agree. There are so few stories of this pairing. I would love to see this, especially if Harry is dominant during sex. It would be hot to see(read) him dominating someone who is old enough to be his mother. If someone has attempted or found something, please provide link.

There's a story called A Secret Worth Keeping by red jacobson. It's Harry/Alice Longbottom pairing.

That said I agree with guest 123. The original idea is certainly interesting and if you add the idea of Harry dominating someone who is essentially his mother(though adopted).

If someone takes up this challenge, please share the link.

• 3 years later...
Guest 2111Jump

Even after the war ends, it’s dangerous to become an Auror. Frank Longbottom dies on a raid in Knockturn Alley and Harry steps up as the man of the house. At this point, Alice and he already have a sexual relationship but it’s kept under wraps. Neville admires and looks up to Harry; although they grew up together, Harry is the BWL and always had more powerful magic, greater maturity, etc. Neville’s also observant. Harry and Alice do their best to hide it, but Neville sees the subtle touches, like Harry groping her bottom in the kitchen, or Alice coming out of Harry’s room in the morning, wiping white stuff off the side of her mouth. Neville decides that if Harry makes his mom happier, then they should be together! He gives his blessing for them to start dating. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.