Click Here!

What's That? Is it Scat?

KassX

Hey everybody, ready to discuss the uncomfortable technicalities of scat? I know I am!

I just realized my story has an enema scene in one of the first chapters, but I never put the scat tag on my work. My reasoning at the time was that I never describe the err… Leavings, except maybe for someone to mention that the goddamn place needs to be cleaned up (because I can actually tolerate reading it to some extent but really can’t bring myself to write it). So what do you think? Is the implication of scat enough to warrant a scat tag? That got me thinking, anal itself is suggestive of scat even if we mostly leave it out! 

Personally, and I am the most scat-adverse person on the planet, I wouldn’t call for the scat tag on that. As a moderator, I wouldn’t require it, either. :D

I don't mind reading scat or even writing it. As for answering the inquiry, I agree with @BronxWench that a tag is not needed. ^_^

PHEW. I think the scat tag scares readers off (but I could be wrong) and @Desiderius Price honestly, there’s probably two scenes like that in the whole book and I don’t describe the icky stuff either time, lol. I know it’s touchy for a lot of people though. So ultimately, I think I would just end up scaring off readers who don’t like scat and disappointing the readers who do! 

28 minutes ago, JayDee said:

someone consumes it

*traumatic flashbacks of Two Girls One Cup*

Also, just remembered I have a money off voucher for Starbucks.

I recommend the smoked butterscotch frap :P