Click Here!

Trifecta Review Replies

Sablesilverrain

Nari-Chan: Sorry this took awhile! I got stuck, but here is the next chapter! Hope you like it!

Jan: This wasn’t exactly soon, but I did my best! Sorry it took so long!

Talliane: Sorry it took awhile! Glad you like it that much, and hope the rest proves to be just as entertaining for you!

• 2 months later...

Nari-Chan: Sorry for the long wait! I know nothing makes up for it, but I got a little carried away with Prince and its sequel! I can’t say it won’t happen again (because it will), but every time it happens, I do feel properly ashamed of myself! Forgive me!

Talliane: Yes, Harry knew exactly what to get him! And yes, the thank you is in this chapter.

Jan: Sorry it took so long! Here, the next chapter is ready finally!

CursedArtemus: Sorry for the long wait! No problem with reading too fast, except that sometimes I let my readers down by taking my sweet time updating.

Akiramatirkezsanab: Thank you! (And thank you Google for translating!) I’m glad you like it!

• 5 months later...

Gingerguy: So sorry for the long wait! Time got away from me! I’m going to try and keep up on this from now on! I have a few scenes for later that I am excited to get to, so hopefully that will keep me on track with this better! Sorry again!

Bookish0926: Sorry it took so long! I will try not to let it happen again!

ashrk95: Thank you! There is plenty more of that to come!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jan: Glad you liked it! Here is the next. It is a bit short, but I wanted the first Animagus transformation to take center stage, and the next chapter is going to be the lead-up to break more than anything else. Blaise will meet the Lethifold next chapter, but it will probably be a bit anti-climactic. He’s got no reason to fear his sub, and he knows it.

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.