Click Here!

Trifecta Review Replies

Sablesilverrain

Jan: You’re right about Silver, I can tell you that much. But he’s not a mate, he’s going to (slowly) become a friend to Harry. Severus doesn’t want to encourage Harry to get too close to him, because of his position as a teacher and a spy, but he can’t really push a vampire away without losing control of the situation and sending the vampire into a furious rage, and he knows it. So he has to tread very carefully. Luckily, Severus does everything carefully, so that won’t be too different from daily life for him.

• 2 weeks later...

Jan: Not a problem, I totally understand. I use the same two passwords for everything nowadays because that’s happened to me, too. It’s annoying.

Yes, this Harry is a lot more outgoing and outspoken than I usually write him. It’s working for him, so far, so I’ll just keep on keeping on. Poor Harry, but Remus doesn’t need to know. Harry’s grown out of that particular crush.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

kittyfivetatts: Glad to hear you like it! I have a major fondness for creature fics, so I have several original characters under my belt, and I never tire of writing about inhuman traits developing in our favorite hero, as well as others. The three creatures idea popped into my head and wouldn’t leave me alone, so I made it a reality and the rest, as they say, is history. Or, well, some of it is soon to come, too, I suppose. Hope you continue to enjoy it!

SkittlesPirate: You’re right about who has the other book, but boy are you going to be surprised about Harry’s mates! Wait and see, you might like it. I don’t think either pairing gets enough attention. Also, I’m glad you liked it enough to bring your account back! That makes my day!

Masquerade360: You’re right on one, but not the last. You’ll see in a few chapters which one you’re right about. It’s coming up very soon.

moodysavage: You have one of the mates right, but you may be surprised by how Harry and him decide to start off. Draco IS silver, that much should become apparent very soon, and I have high hopes that everyone will like how I choose to introduce the third mate.

In case anyone absolutely MUST know the identities of the last two mates, this story is also up at Archive of Our Own, and the parings are tagged already. You can go snooping if you want, I won’t mind.

Jan: Glad you liked it! We will find out the identity of one (Perhaps both) of Harry’s other mates in the next chapter. Not this one, but the next. We’re almost there.

moodysavage: I wasn’t intending it to work out like that, but I think it’s for the best. Besides, his incubus mate will only care that he gets to take Harry’s “important” virginity. So in the end, it all works out.

• 3 weeks later...

SkittlesPirate: I totally understand with the Severus/Harry scene. It was meant to be very clinical. It’s going to take time for Severus to warm up to Harry more. For now, he’s still clinging to his detachment and trying not to get sucked in too deep. Don’t worry, I pride myself on my smut (When it’s supposed to be hot), so don’t be discouraged, that scene is in no way indicative of the way I usually write smut.

I understand that Lucius’ reaction is kind of strange, he will explain further next time we see him, which will be soon, but there is a rather important thing that I had to get out of the way first. You’ll see what I mean when you read the chapter. I’m not sure if you’ll see more emotion as the story goes on, it may just be a case of my writing style and your tastes not meshing well, but give me a few more chapters to get there before you give up on me. I don’t get many complaints, most of the time, so I’m optimistic that we’ll get there. People are just now starting to find their place in this strange arrangement.

Dauth_Daret: Thank you! Here’s some more!

Nari-chan: Thank you! That makes me so happy! I hope the wait wasn’t too long, I had other stories needing my attention. Here’s an update!

moodysavage: Draco has no love for Harry, and he doesn’t mind making that known.

Jan: Harry and Draco will learn to share. It just may take some time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

kittyfivetatts: Not a problem, this story is writing itself for the most part (this chapter took me about five hours, rather than the day and a half they usually take), so it’s not that bad that I’m not getting much feedback here. It’ll still come pretty easily, I think. That being said, I appreciate you doing your best to provide some feedback for me. So far, Severus and Harry both are struggling to come to terms with the roles they find themselves in. Things will get easier, but as you’ll see at the end of the chapter, things are going to get a little rocky for them first.

Nari-chan: Well. Severus and Harry have a bit of a heart-to-heart, and there is some emotional bonding that happens in this chapter, although in a rather physical way. They’re working on things, and Severus is learning. Sharing is not always easy for someone who was an only child, and harder when he was abused and denied affection he needed while he was young. He’ll learn that Harry has enough love to spread around.

• 3 weeks later...

Jeli: Don’t worry, I will make sure this one gets finished. With the way things seem to be going, it will probably be finished in relatively short order.

Nichole-Hermione: Well, here you go! There is plenty more to come!

Jan: Glad you got a nice big chunk to read! I know how much I love to come back to a lot of chapters!

suezq: Don’t worry, no one said anything, haha. If you want update notices, I have a yahoo group, sablesfics, or you can follow the fic on Archive of Our Own. You need to get on a waiting list to get an invite to join but for me it only took a day for the invite to come. (Don’t know how long the list is right now, though, so I make no promises.) I have this posted there, and I have a few fics that are only up there, since Alpha/Omega stuff is something I’ve only seen done there. Either way, I’m glad you like this, and look forward to hearing from you more!

Jan: Severus is finally coming around. Harry found the right words to reassure him, and he’s willing to put forth an honest effort to stop the jealousy. Although he may backslide at some point, we’ll have to wait and see. Draco and Harry may find they have more to talk about now that they know who each other are. There’s plenty they don’t know about each other that can now come to light, since everything is out in the open now.

• 3 weeks later...

Nari-Chan: Don’t worry, I won’t stop writing this! Harry really does act differently with his mates, he can kind of sense what they need in him and adapts to give them that. Don’t worry about not reviewing that often, I get plenty of attention over at AO3, so the attention here isn’t necessary to keep the ideas flowing, but every little bit helps, of course!

Rayrobles: Glad to hear you like it! Hope this next chapter (of smut) doesn’t disappoint!

• 2 weeks later...

Rayrobles: You will see some of that soon, during Christmas Break. It can be done, it will just take some planning and a little effort.

Jan: Vlad is the one responsible for the vampires, and he keeps them in line and kills those he trained should they go rogue. He hates to do it, but it is his job to make sure they don’t give others a bad name. He doesn’t want to have to do that with Harry, so he warns him in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jan: It would be okay for most people. My boyfriend, on the other hand, would end up too big to take, haha. But most of my exes would have appreciated the help, no doubt. Harry is lucky he’s not stuck on “average” forever. He has the option to have more in that arena if he so chooses.

• 1 month later...

Jan: It will be awhile before he decides on one or the other, but he’s got two years to choose, and he can always do one and then switch. He’s going to live for CENTURIES, after all.

SuperWolfLover_1776: I have no plans to abandon this, the colder weather has been playing a little havoc with my depression. Makes it hard to write (or do anything at all), so it slows me down. I’m going as fast as I can, and this will be completed. But long wait times may happen from time to time. It’s nothing to panic over, just means I’m going through a rough patch.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.