Click Here!

My Funny Valentine Out Now

KoKoa_B

I never thought I would ever use this thread for myself…

I finally did it. I’ve joined the ranks of the published. Grant it, it’s self published but thrilling all the same! 

It’s late but hey, people will read Christmas stories year round! My novella romance, My Funny Valentine, became live on Amazon today. You can get it in paperback or ebook form. 

The cover done by our own @ChrissyQuinn and editing and proofing by fellow AFF writers/vets: @CL Mustafic and @Tahn

(Gonna copy pasta from Tahn because her blurb of my book is WAY better than my own...): Terri is getting divorced from her adulterous husband and decides to treat herself by buying tickets to see her favorite celebrity who is speaking on Valentine's day. During an upsetting phone conversation, she hears a British voice ask if she's ok. It's a voice she knows. As her eyes meet those of her dream man, something sparks between the two, but when his wife shows up, all hope is lost. Or is it? His wife has a proposition for Terri, become Anthony's companion when he is filming in America. Does she dare accept this once in a lifetime opportunity, and will it prove to be too good to be true?

AUTHOR PAGE!!!

Ko_My_Funny_Valentine.jpg

Edited by KoKoa_B

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.