Click Here!

Searching for m/m stories, summaries inside

Guest NellieV

Guest NellieV

Hey please help me find these stories :D:D:D

1) Its about a slave(our protagonist)  being saved by the uncle of a new slave so he can torture him instead of the master who I think was killed or escaped. The uncle once tied  him in the shower if I remember correctly because he was unable to stay upright. In the end they fall in love. 

2)The story begin with our protagonist who grew up with his sister and when their parents died they went to stay with their grandmother (in her mansion) who HATED technology almost as much as she hated him. While doing the chores he found in the library a key for the back yard(?) that was really a magical gate to another dimension. There he was caught and put to the prison almost immediately and charged with the penalty/choice  king's sex whore or death. The magical king fell in love with him and a war I believe happened...not sure if its from here  or  wattpad

3) About a boy being with two demon brothers. He ends up blind and mute I think because of one of the brothers. But in the end falls in love with both of them or the worst one ;)

Also if you know any good slash fic with a king/god/powerful demon loving a cutsie or younger boy tell me the title too please 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.