Click Here!

please help me find this story

Guest katiedid22

Guest katiedid22

i am trying to find a story where harry is very young like maybe five or so and his aunt is burning his hand or arm on the stove, he is saved by two male werewolves that work for the drill company gunnings like his uncle harry still lives with his aunt and uncle but is also being raised by the two werewolves a vampire his godfather and a three headed snake that i think is called a runspur or something good dark side and good  voldemort i think if i remember right he is the mate of greyback . i can remember one part where little harry goes right up to one of the two angry werewolves and lets him hold him this surprises the other  werewolf cause he had never seen the other wolf clam down that fast. i really liked this story but for the life of me i can’t think of the name of it so please if you know the name of this story or a story that sounds like it please let me i would really like to find and reread it. i have looked everywhere and every way that i can think of but so far no luck so please please him me if you can thanks 

Guest Maybe this fic.

Hi! I don't know if this is the one you are looking for but it is a very good, enjoyable read.

In a Nutshell:

Harry because of surviving the Killing Curse becomes so attractive to Dark creatures and beings. He became a Dark Lord unwittingly. This was discovered by a werewolf working in the Muggle world (who incidentally is married to a Black squib) when Harry was five years old or so. He then told his packmates and they established a construction company and moved to Little Whinging, Surrey. The whole Dark community from Knockturn Alley followed thereafter. 

Title : No Competition

Author : Evilgoddss

ID : 11126195

Ta~ta.

• 8 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.