Click Here!

Third Time's a Soul Bond? Review Replies.

Wilde_Guess

“Just in case...”

Author: Wilde_Guess
Title: Third Time’s a Soul Bond?
Summary: After the “Girl Who Conquered's” girlfriend ambushed DOM Battle Mage Ron Weasley, he'd hoped he was back in his original world, even with starting from conception yet again. But he discovered that he should have learned a LOT more about that magical mystery, the Soul Bond. Now, while dealing with four Soul Bonds, he has the future of the wizarding world both in his hands and between his legs. He is now the chosen one of a "Chosen One" far stronger yet far more fragile than he'd ever imagined. The prophecy only said "The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches," not that he'd win.
Feedback:Fandom:  Reviews greatly appreciated.  Beta also needed.

Fandom:  Harry Potter
Pairing: Harry/Ron, Harry/Ginny, Ron/Luna, Neville/Hermione
Warnings: Abuse Anal Bi HJ  HC Inc MF MiCD Minor1 MM Oral Rim Solo Spank

Solo story or chaptered story: Chaptered story, 7 of ??
URL:  http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600099686

Author’s notes, Chapter 1

I originally came up with the idea for this story when I was “bored,” and searched a couple of fanfiction sites to see what kind of “relationships” fanfiction authors were putting Harry in.  Since in canon, Harry’s best friend is Ron Weasley, I thought there would be a fair number of those.  Actually, “Harry/Ron” stories are few and far between.  I couldn’t make sense of that at all.  Even more “nonsensical,” most of the “M/M” Harry Potter stories out there had Harry “getting it on” with Snape, both male Malfoys, Sirius Black, and various incarnations of Voldemort!  “Converting” the situation to “het” terms, I could not envision myself having a sexual relationship with the woman who murdered my parents, my father’s ex-girlfriend, female cohorts of the woman who murdered my parents, or a beloved surrogate mother.  I would much sooner have sex with my closest female friend my age.

Secondly, “MPREG” is one of the blatantly most stupid ideas I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen some rather stupid things over  the years.  Thus, the first Soul Bond is Harry/Ron.  While both of them will father children, it won’t be with each other.

The “Soul Bond” is a “convenient” way to reduce 50k plus of serious relationship building down to only two words.  I will make every effort to counter that “laziness” with having the characters explore and improve their relationships.

Ron is not a “Sue/Stu,” however he is more than slightly powerful.  Harry will still be more “powerful,” and this won’t bother Ron one bit.  You will notice that some of the canon villains have been “dealt with.”  One or two should be conspicuous by their absence, and at least one that appears to have been dealt with is not nearly as far out of the picture as you might think.

Dumbledore and Snape will be more or less “canon,” which means that both are “heroes,” though Dumbledore will be tempted to be somewhat manipulative, and Snape, while being more “friendly” with “Harry and Co.” than in canon will not be “nice.”  Dumbledore will also be a “realist,” and will change his methods, at least to the point where Harry and Ron can trust him somewhat. 

Snape will also “appear” far “nicer” than in canon.  Without the temptation of getting “total revenge” on the one person he hated more than James Potter and Voldemort combined, and “extra” time to be “forced” to “forgive” Remus, he will actually be able to be civil in the presence of the werewolf, and eventually forgive Sirius,

Spoiler

due to the new Chaplain that will be stationed at Hogwarts in a future chapter.

This “change of displayed heart” will complicate Snape’s ability to resume spying successfully should he need to do so.  He might actually retire from the “spying” business.  If he remains, his “friendlier and fairer” teaching manner will need to be explained.  He may or may not be successful in doing this.

This story is told “first-person” by Ron Weasley himself.  When I edit this chapter, I will try to “convert” one or two scenes over to proper “flashback” from being described by Ron.  Also, since this is “first-person-imperfect,” you will only ever see or know what Ron does at the time.  If anything “defies explanation,” you will only have “explained” what Ron has explained to him.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.