Click Here!

Johnny Bravo ideas

Hide_My_Sins

These are two challenges/ideas I had for Johnny Bravo

1. Suzy’s 18th birthday – It’s Suzy’s 18th birthday, and after having some innocent, clean fun with her family and friends, she come over to Johnny to give him a personal gift from her.
    1. Suzy is 18 now, so Johnny should age some as well. How old he is now is up to you, but Suzy either, 3, 7, or 8 in the show’s canon run.
    2. How Suzy looks grown  up is up to you as well.
  2. Just let Johnny go around, banging hot women. That’s it. Just have him bang a different woman each chapter.

Guest D-Strut

Surprising to see JB in this, but he does fit. Johnny is a simple enough character to write about; generally nice, good looking, simple minded, moderatly vane. A nice core to build a story around. But I have to ask, what kind of women should he be bangin' for the second challenge?

Should it be:

1. Random woman like in the show?
  2. Crossovers between him and other human girls from other cartoons
  3. A mix of both 1 & 2
  4. Multidimensional to get things like him and Peg Pete or Disney princesses

4 hours ago, Guest D-Strut said:

Surprising to see JB in this, but he does fit. Johnny is a simple enough character to write about; generally nice, good looking, simple minded, moderatly vane. A nice core to build a story around. But I have to ask, what kind of women should he be bangin' for the second challenge?

Should it be:

1. Random woman like in the show?
  2. Crossovers between him and other human girls from other cartoons
  3. A mix of both 1 & 2
  4. Multidimensional to get things like him and Peg Pete or Disney princesses

I’ll leave it up to the writer on who Johnny bangs.
If you want him to bang female characters from other shows. Go ahead.
If you want him jumping between dimensions, banging the women from each one. Go head.

Guest D-Strut

Cool, I was gonna do random girls like in the show (who all have quirks like being a crook, an aristocrat, a wife for the Netorare lovers) as well as occasional crossovers between (mostly western/ American) cartoons from classics like Scooby-Doo and TMNT, to modern hits like Archer and the Loud House.

Maybe have occasional, multidimensional stuff after Carl invented something.

2 hours ago, Guest D-Strut said:

Cool, I was gonna do random girls like in the show (who all have quirks like being a crook, an aristocrat, a wife for the Netorare lovers) as well as occasional crossovers between (mostly western/ American) cartoons from classics like Scooby-Doo and TMNT, to modern hits like Archer and the Loud House.

Maybe have occasional, multidimensional stuff after Carl invented something.

I would highly suggest Velma for Scooby-Doo. Just have her show Johnny that she has a better body than Daphne.

Guest D-Strut
10 minutes ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

I would highly suggest Velma for Scooby-Doo. Just have her show Johnny that she has a better body than Daphne.

Of course, I always had a thing for her. And the internet agrees she and Johnny would be cute.

The story I had planned was that Johnny got burned HARD by a woman he actually began to genuinely love more than even himself… but then got his heart broken because she was a total bitch of the highest degree who just wanted to humiliate guys dumb enough to fall for her. After crying a literal puddle, he meets a mysterious person (Either a womanizer or a disguised Aphrodite) who helps him out by either training/blessing him to be a more charismatic charmer and gift for woman everywhere. He still loves Elvis and looks mostly the same, he just treats the ladies like queens

Oh and Johnny get’s a Harley Davidson so he can go around the country banging woman

59 minutes ago, Guest D-Strut said:

Of course, I always had a thing for her. And the internet agrees she and Johnny would be cute.

The story I had planned was that Johnny got burned HARD by a woman he actually began to genuinely love more than even himself… but then got his heart broken because she was a total bitch of the highest degree who just wanted to humiliate guys dumb enough to fall for her. After crying a literal puddle, he meets a mysterious person (Either a womanizer or a disguised Aphrodite) who helps him out by either training/blessing him to be a more charismatic charmer and gift for woman everywhere. He still loves Elvis and looks mostly the same, he just treats the ladies like queens

Oh and Johnny get’s a Harley Davidson so he can go around the country banging woman

I like the womanizer suggestion. You can do a parody of training montages, and maybe even shows Johnny how to finally take care of himself, so he can move out of his mama’s house.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.