Click Here!

Looking for harry/draco

Guest Gummy

Looking for a fic, it starts harry/draco but draco is abusing harry badly and ends up sewing letters into Harry’s genitals.

lucius finds out, rescues Harry and I think it becomes a harry/Lucius. Fairly sure that Narcissa was already dead at the start of the fic

Guest By tomorrow

I know which one you are talking about and I know 100% that it is on AO3 with the tags “mpreg” “draco malfoy/Harry potter” and is marked as complete

it does NOT turn into a Lucius/Harry fic and stays a drarry and narcissa is not dead. Instead Lucius encourages the abuse causing a split between him and narcissa who is with Severus I believe and Harry and Draco do reclaim their relationship

i also know that there are some fics with the Lucius/Harry plot line you also described however I believe you ended up combining the 2 in your mind into an amazing story that sadly does not exists together.

give me until tomorrow to find that first plot line though. I know I can find it.

Guest By Tomorrow

It's “Dawning Affection” by Shiguresan over on AO3 marked as complete on June 5 2014. It has 29 total chapters, the first couple of chapters are graphic in the violence inflicted on Harry.

Summary:

Forced into a marriage with an abusive Draco Malfoy, Harry struggles to survive his new lot in life. But as part of the Malfoy family, he is now privy to their darkest an most dreaded secrets. Mpreg and purposefully confused BDSM.

Yes that’s the one, I must have been combining stories as you said (just proves what a dark and twisted place my mind is) 

unfortunately like a lot of story’s here on AFF it seems to be corrupted or there is a major issue with formatting and is nigh on impossible to read because of it. will have to read it on AO3

For Safari:

To change your web browser encoding, follow the steps below.
  1. Click on "View" in your Safari browser.
  2. Select "Text Encoding" from the menu.
  3. Choose "Western (ISO Latin 1)" as your encoding type.
  4. Reload the page.

• 3 years later...
46 minutes ago, Guest Shano said:

Does anyone have Dawning Affliction by Shiguresan?

I can't seem to find it anywhere. Help would be appreciated.

Shigure-san removed their works and account from AFF a couple of years ago.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.