Click Here!

Can't Log in, Won't accept my email, Says I can't receive verification...

Guest tambrathegreat@gmail.com

Guest tambrathegreat@gmail.com

My original username was tambrarthegreat.  I tried logging in today and was told to follow the steps on the new login. I did that. I never received a verification email.  I can’t log in. I don’t see my old username on the site, and I can’t do anything to find my stories, my profile, or anything else.  This is the second time this has happened. The last time I had to create a new log in, I couldn’t do it on my own.  Now I have to create a new, new login, and I can’t.  Please help me.  I need to check and see if my cyberbully has followed me to this site and reported my stories here.

Thanks.

http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296835177  if this is you, then your profile and stories are all still on the archive. 

You should not need to create a new login, if your profile is still there. Please try to repeat all of the steps that the archive moderators suggested to you the last time this happened, such as clearing cookies and restarting the browser (sometimes a computer restart is also needed, I think) and then try again. 

Also, your archive profile is linked on your forum profile, so you should always be able to find it from your forum profile. 

Sorry, I can’t be of more help, but hopefully one of the archive mods will be around shortly to help you with this further. 

You shouldn’t need to revalidate at all, since you last accessed your account in 2016, and we haven’t changed anything enough to require a revalidation since 2012.  Can you take a screenshot of the error message/page for me? That might help me to identify the issue a bit better. I might not be a coder, but I’ve been able to do a bit of troubleshooting despite that. If we do require admin intervention, I can write it up for DemonGoddess (who has been working double shifts nearly non-stop for the past ten months).

One of the things that tends to cause issues is passwords. We do require a password of at least 8 letters and/or numbers, but not more than 12 letters and/or numbers, and it’s case sensitive to boot. No spaces or special characters are allowed. Also, you need to enter your entire email address to log in, and not just your pen name, which is a little different than some other archvies.

As an archive moderator, I can tell you that no one has reported any of your stories to us. I am in and out of the staff email numerous times a day, seven days a week and I would be the one most likely to see the reports. If you’re having issues with a specific person, you can PM me, and give me the details, so I can monitor for this person as well.

Edited by BronxWench

I will try again, but I havent’ been able to log in to my account all day.  

Thanks!  I was finally able to log in to my account.  I did have to reset my password.  

I’m also glad to hear that my reporter hasn’t gotten here yet.  

Edited by tambrathegreat

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.