Click Here!

Nature keeping Harry alive

Guest ShadowCerberus

Guest ShadowCerberus

I really hope someone can help. I read a story a few months ago for the 4th time, I think, and can't recall the name. I like it, but I always forget to bookmark it and come across it again accidentaly. 

The story is about Harry being a witch, carring for his garden and offering potions or medicine for the town. A lord fell ill, his son came to Harry, the lord died anyway and the son cut out Harry's heart. Harry lived and I think he killed the son, not possitive on that point. Nature had kept him alive because of his love for it. Harry burried his heart in the center of his garden and placed herbs in his chest. 

Years down the road, the reality splits in 2 and soulmates along with soulmate markings where introduced in both realities. Harry's shop exists in both realities, he's never quite sure in which one he'll be when he leaves his shop. Because he exisist in both realities with no counterpart, he has 2 soulmates. The soulmates are each oghers counterparts, basicly the same person. They are Tom Riddle Jr. and Voldemort.

Harry digs up his heart, and cuts it in 3 equal pieces. 1 piece is burried again in the center of the garden and the other 2 pieces are given, 1 each, to his soulmates. He does this because he can't stop loving nature, even though he loves ghem. They say they understand and would never force him.

Can you please let me know if this is famaliar? I'm just after a name or author as well as website if known. Also, if you know if it's been taken down , please tell me anyway so I know to stop searching for it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.