Click Here!

Borunaru sasunaru request

Guest Haf

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/22/2018 at 11:26 AM, Guest Haf said:

Did you give up on this fic ? 

Nope. In fact, I just posted Chapter 1 right here: http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600106356

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 7:32 AM, TheDogSage said:

Nope. In fact, I just posted Chapter 1 right here: http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600106356

If you are interested I had an idea for the next chapter : Naruto is conflicted because Boruto is his son but Sasuke uses tsukiyomi and Naruto ends up chained Boruto and Sasuke fuck him for days using clones by the end of it Naruto no longer cares and accept boruto as his second master. What do you think of it?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/10/2019 at 8:35 AM, Guest Haf said:

Did you give up on continuing this fic?

Just posted Chapter 3. Chapter 4 will come out… eventually.

• 5 months later...
On 5/15/2019 at 4:20 AM, TheDogSage said:

Just posted Chapter 3. Chapter 4 will come out… eventually.

I had an idea for one of the next chapters : One morning at the Uzumakis house, Naruto has a day off. Hinata is preparing to go see her father with Himawari. She asks Naruto to wake up boruto but he is already awake and naked waiting for his slut. He makes Naruto suck him and during breakfast he fingerfucks Naruto without hinata notions. When she leaves the house, he brings Naruto to the main bedroom and fucks him on the bed. While they are fucking, hinata phones them.boruto answers without stopping fucking Naruto and then passes the phone to Naruto who struggles to speak without moaning because boruto is having fun fucking him hard. At the end, Naruto manages not to moan and to reward him boruto makes clones and they gangbang him

Dog Sage, please create a story review reply thread in the appropriate subforum, and conduct all further discussion of your story there. You can post a link to that review reply thread here, and in an Author’s note on your story to make it easy to find. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.