Click Here!

Borunaru sasunaru request

Guest Haf

I have an idea for a fic where boruto finds out that sasuke and Naruto have sex very often. During sex Naruto loves being dominated (they both have big cocks but sasuke is bigger) and enjoys being treated like a whore. After seeing this, boruto is caught by sasuke who reveals he knew about boruto spying on them. He knows boruto was turned on and proposes him to join sasuke next time. He accepts. 

When Naruto finds out he is shocked but lust makes him quickly accept boruto as his second master

No but sasuke and boruto can force him to wear women’s clothes. He has to be humiliated and enjoy it. It would be good if at some point he was fucked in front of many strangers (under a disguise so that nobody knows who they are) and is turned on because he is used like a whore in front of all these men

Yes they could but he should also have one to show he belongs also to boruto. They can also force him to wear a cock ring and a butt plug while he is in a reunion with the other kages

Also the first time boruto fucks naruto. Naruto doesn’t know who fucks him it is only when boruto has made him his whore that he reveals his identity. He can also fuck naruto while hinata sleeps next to them

Any particular preference for the women's clothes he is forced to where? Ranging from something as simple as being forced to walk round the house in only thigh high boots  and opera gloves or a full geisha getup? It would be morbidly ironic if they made him wear an outfit similar to Kushina's 

Kushina’s outfit no boots or opera gloves he should be naked under this outfit except maybe panties with the uchiha and uzumaki clan symbol on it. He can also be forced to be naked when his masters are here. Forcing naruto to wear this outfit should be progressive. At the beginning, he is forced to be naked then his masters decide to make him wear panties to humiliate him(which naruto loves) and then force him to wear the outfit when he is with them.

Any particular methods of conditioning/training in mind? Such as them forcing Naruto to only eat food that has teir cum on it after a certain point.

Or other scenarios and events that you want to see. (Note, I don't intend to write this story, I'm just helping to brainstorm ideas for the one eventually does)

Forum Rules: 

Challenges and Request Forums.

This is where you can post challenges to writers, or request stories to be written based on your ideas.

If you want to take up a challenge or request, it is permitted for the original poster and the author to discuss ideas and how to progress the story.

It is recommended that once an author has taken up a challenge or request, and posted the story, s/he post a link to the story in the relevant Challenge or Request thread, and then create a Review Response thread in the appropriate forum, where readers and author are welcome to discuss the story at any length.

It is NOT permitted to post random, unrelated ideas, or hijack a thread to come up with new ideas, no matter whether they are related to the original post or not. If the writer who takes up the challenge asks for input, keep it to the point, and do not derail the discussion, and allow the author time to respond.

The Challenges and Requests forum is NOT meant to be used like some sort of a think tank with endless ideas being thrown out, but no one taking up the challenge.

If you have an idea, create your own thread to post your ideas, and wait for someone to take up the challenge.

replacing his milk every morning with their cum

making him wear a collar with “property of boruto and sasuke” written on it

At the beginning, when naruto is struggling with the pleasure boruto and sasuke gave him and his morals, sasuke uses genjutsu to get rid of his reservations. 

you can also have naruto being gang banged by boruto sasuke and their clones

• 3 months later...

I have a bunch of half-finished and not even began chapters (including first) for various stories from this forum, and yet this idea interested me so much I’ve finished Chapter 1 and am working on Chapter 2. Though I do have a question: how old do you want Boruto to be for this story? His current canon age or older? And if older, what age would you prefer?

Now, before I really get into the story, I need to know limits of what exactly can be done to Naruto as far as domination/humiliation/etc.

I’ve seen that forced crossdressing/nudity, dog collars, tramp stamps, forced to secretly wear sex toys in public (and thus bondage), gangbang, cuckqueaning (or whatever you call it when you fuck someone next to your sleeping other), forced cum consumption, and exhibitionism are all OK, but what don’t you want to see? I really need to know what the things you consider ‘taboo’ and where I shouldn’t tread  are. Like Mpreg, Beastiality, and the like.

Hmmm, maybe have Sasuke and Boruto decide to truly humiliate Naruto and show him his place beneath them by tying him up so that his shoulders are down and ass is in the air, then having them bring in a dog to mount and fuck him like a bitch in heat, just so he knows that they can do whatever they want to him and his body as it is their’s and not his. Naruto is ashamed, disgusted, and humiliated by this, but he’s also incredibly turned on and loving it.

Why? Do you have any ideas? If so, I’d love to hear them and see if I can work with them.

Edited by TheDogSage

Guest Haf

I thought that maybe you could put some orgasm denial to break naruto even more ( a seal that stops him from cumming  unless his masters allow him to )

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.