Click Here!

Lost fic

Guest Dyna12

Okay, so I’ve been trying to remember this fic for a while but can’t quite remember the title or summary. Looked through a lot of pages on the site and nothing was ringing a bell.

In the fic Kushina is still alive, don’t remember if Minato is, and I believe Tayuya is either a sister or cousin. Naruto has sex with both of them in the first few chapters. Later he gets Sasuke to send Mikoto over the the Uzukami hot springs and has sex with both Kushina and Mikoto. There’s another scene where Naruto transforms clones into the male rookies and has sex with Konan, who is married to Nagato and is Naruto’s aunt. I think in this fic the Kyuubi gave Naruto an increased Libido and at one point Naruto and Kushina had sex in the academy. In later chapters Naruto starts dimension hopping and goes to a dimension with femNaruto and FemSasu and obviously has sex them. He then dimension hops to the Rosario Vampire world and has sex with Tsurara and Moka I believe.

Looking back that doesn’t look all that great of an explanation to find a fic. Just a bunch of random snippets really. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.