Click Here!

Review responses for "The Miss Cutie Patootie Pageant" [The Loud House]

GeorgeGlass

• 2 weeks later...
Guest huyguy

So that’s it? No repercussions for Lola,Lana,ad Lincoln? As in, something to get them in trouble with their parents oce they find out about what they did at the pageant?

From ConanEdogawa on October 07, 2018

If you make a part 2 would love to see Lola & Lana give Lincoln a turn since he's got a thing for the young stuff now

I'm not planning a sequel at this point, but it's likely that I will write a story at some point that will feature some Lincoln/Lana/Lola action. I’m a big fan of the twins.

On 10/7/2018 at 2:42 PM, Guest huyguy said:

So that’s it? No repercussions for Lola,Lana,ad Lincoln? As in, something to get them in trouble with their parents oce they find out about what they did at the pageant?

Nope, no consequences for the kids. Lola is too devious, and Mom and Dad are too clueless. 

36 minutes ago, Guest huyguy said:

So Lola and Lana lost their virginities to some men from the pageant? Looks like they’ll need to make up an excuse if their parents find out.

There’s no way they could find out – for certain, at least. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ikXim4wevc

From DebbieCync on October 09, 2018

Excellent ending. I really enjoyed this story and was sorry to see it end, but it was a satisfying conclusion.

Well, they’ve all got to end sometime, but I’m glad you liked the ending. I’d had it in mind from the beginning (which isn’t always the case with my story endings). 

23 hours ago, Guest Aegis said:

Hey man I like your style a lot.

Thanks!

That and you have respected the sisters age.

I'm not big on aging up characters unless it's somehow vital to the plot. Generally speaking, when I want to write about adult characters, I choose characters that are adults in canon. 

Any interest in making some lisa stuff?

Lisa certainly plays an important role in “Whoops,” which you might check out if you haven’t already. I haven't considered doing a story that focuses specifically on Lisa. I'm also trying to resist the temptation to over-use Lisa's mad science as a plot device. (Not that I'll never use it again; I just don't want to rely on it too much.)

Or lincoln x any milf of the show?

I hadn't really thought about it, but now that you mention it, The Loud House does have a couple of adult female characters who are straight-up hotties (Ms. DiMartino and Nurse Patti). I'd certainly consider having Lincoln fool around with one or both of them. I also wouldn't rule out some incest action with his mom.

Thanks for the comments!

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and ask how have you been doing ? I also wanted to say that I have recently read ‘Wishful’ and I really enjoyed it, oh and also how are you doing with ‘The More, the Merrier’ ? Let me know when you have the time, anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

22 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

I'm not big on aging up characters unless it's somehow vital to the plot. Generally speaking, when I want to write about adult characters, I choose characters that are adults in canon. 

I can see, I was refering to people that get scandalized or are worried to write such a young character in a sex situation------when all of this is fiction, and fictional words…….

Lisa certainly plays an important role in “Whoops,” which you might check out if you haven’t already. I haven't considered doing a story that focuses specifically on Lisa. I'm also trying to resist the temptation to over-use Lisa's mad science as a plot device. (Not that I'll never use it again; I just don't want to rely on it too much.)

I’m currently reading it, though the question remains, and focusing on lisa [whether its child, teenage, or very young adult lisa]. I’m also not referring to over use her mad science, but her intelligence mixed with horniness for his brother, discovering that even if she has the mindset of a 40 year old lady scientist….she is still a girl, and I do believe that of all the sisters she is the one that will inherit at a 100% all rita’s traits [over god tier hips, and an insaciable libido, to the extreme of confusing it with nymphonany------because lets be honest if a woman pops up 11 children…..she is super horny, or addicted to male fluids]. I think it would be hilarious to see her awkward attempts to seduce lincoln, or telling him she wants, needs sex. [EG- teen lisa going to Adult leni to get a sexy lingerie set to try to seduce lincoln] . Even a kid lisa realizing this would be a very good story.

I hadn't really thought about it, but now that you mention it, The Loud House does have a couple of adult female characters who are straight-up hotties (Ms. DiMartino and Nurse Patti). I'd certainly consider having Lincoln fool around with one or both of them. I also wouldn't rule out some incest action with his mom.

There are more than you realize :

Mrs. Johnson : Because dem hips, and it’s more than obvious that she need some action and she is getting desparate [between normal desesperation, or getting the idea that her fertile years are fading away]
Maria and Frida Santiago : Because RA is pretty lame in comparison to her mom and aunt. 
Thicc cute : While not a milf, more of a  24 to 30 year old woman, she needs a sexy story

On 10/16/2018 at 11:35 PM, Guest Star Wars player 1 said:

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and ask how have you been doing ? I also wanted to say that I have recently read ‘Wishful’ and I really enjoyed it, oh and also how are you doing with ‘The More, the Merrier’ ? Let me know when you have the time, anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

Glad you liked chapter 1 of “Wishful.” I’m making progress on chapter 3 of “The More, the Merrier,” but this one may be even longer than chapter 2. A whole lot happens. 

On 10/17/2018 at 9:25 PM, Guest Aegis said:

I can see, I was refering to people that get scandalized or are worried to write such a young character in a sex situation------when all of this is fiction, and fictional words…….

Yeah, that's never been an issue for me. :)

I’m currently reading it, though the question remains, and focusing on lisa [whether its child, teenage, or very young adult lisa]. I’m also not referring to over use her mad science, but her intelligence mixed with horniness for his brother, discovering that even if she has the mindset of a 40 year old lady scientist….she is still a girl, and I do believe that of all the sisters she is the one that will inherit at a 100% all rita’s traits [over god tier hips, and an insaciable libido, to the extreme of confusing it with nymphonany------because lets be honest if a woman pops up 11 children…..she is super horny, or addicted to male fluids]. I think it would be hilarious to see her awkward attempts to seduce lincoln, or telling him she wants, needs sex. [EG- teen lisa going to Adult leni to get a sexy lingerie set to try to seduce lincoln] . Even a kid lisa realizing this would be a very good story.

One of the story ideas I've been kicking around -- even though it involves a “mad science” gimmick -- is Lisa somehow randomly switching around the ages of all the Loud siblings. Lisa ends up being Lori or Leni's age and finds herself with an unexpectedly voluptuous body. Luna, on the other hand, becomes Lily's age and rediscovers the joy of playing the triangle. :) I'm still contemplating that.

Also, I don’t know if you’ve read my story “The Loud House After Dark,” but it gets into the whole “they get it from their parents” thing.

There are more than you realize :

Mrs. Johnson : Because dem hips, and it’s more than obvious that she need some action and she is getting desparate [between normal desesperation, or getting the idea that her fertile years are fading away]

Not 100% sure I agree about Ms. Johnson being a MILF (which is by definition a subjective term, as the I stands for, you know, “I”). Nonetheless, if I were ever to write a “Lincoln Loud: MILF Magnet” story, I'd probably include her.

Maria and Frida Santiago : Because RA is pretty lame in comparison to her mom and aunt. 

Hmm, I forgot about the Santiago/Casagrande women.

Thicc cute : While not a milf, more of a  24 to 30 year old woman, she needs a sexy story

Who is that?

• 2 months later...

From Nick on December 21, 2018

My apologies for the slowness of this reply. I’ve been travelling for the holidays and just haven’t had a chance.

ok dam... i went into this thinking it was going to be sex scene after sex scene. while that was the case  for almost 3 chapters it was more than that. Lincoln went into this wanting to earn money for a new console and came out a pedofiles liking having sex with little girls giving up the prize money in the end. the actual pagent it self was so well thought out besides the whole girls pleasing the judges part there you wrote this to be as legal as possible and sadly that was one of the best part. 

Thank you! (I think.)

this story with the pageant alone thinned the lines of what’s “legal” to do in a one of these. i’m 100% certain that somewhere out there is a underground pageant like this in real life and it passes as legal not doing any morbid till later in the night. 

I hope there's no real-world version of this pageant, but one never knows.

i never would expect Lynn of all people to be ok with this stuff. 

I figured Lynn would be okay with it as long as (1) she was able to personally ensure Lola and Lana's safety (which she was), and (2) there was the possibility that Lynn would get to kick someone in the face. :)

that whole Lolly pop calling Lincoln Uncle Herb and lincoln losing his mind genius. lincoln wasn’t the one who had sex with these young ladies he took his role as herb spice seriously and came out a  pedofile Lincoln is 11 in the show proper and reading what he did to the  young ladies damm. 

Thanks! In writing fics like these, I've had to come up with a lot of ways in which normally unacceptable behavior can become acceptable, and one of them is taking on an alternate persona like Lincoln did.

you my friend did a great writing this i honestly expected a twist like lincoln running into ronnie ann or something or their dad forgetting something and walking in on Lincoln or lola. just expected that twist. 

I felt like the story didn't really need that. The periodic revelations about the nature of the contest and Lincoln's responsibilities seemed like twists enough.

also expected to lincoln to play the part more as uncle herb and give lola a ride make things more personal ya know. 

I wrote this story after finishing two incest-intensive ones -- "Whoops" and "The Loud House After Dark." I wanted to set incest aside this time around. (Of course, there's more of it coming, as in my upcoming story "Enter the Sandboy.")

if you write a sequel to this i will be reading it.

Not planning a sequel at this point, but more Loud House stories are in the works. 

Thanks for the review!

• 4 years later...

@Yahegai

This story is wow, just wow. The talent show part was my favorite part

Lola\'s \"The Magic Mirror\" trick was hotly brilliant and awesome. One of the perks of having a twin

Exactly! Lola seems like the type to use every advantage she has. And since she had already seen Lana impersonate her in “Toads and Tiaras,” she knew she could make it work.

I\'m happy Lincoln (Uncle Herb) got to have lots of hot sex, especially with Misty

I put the “Lincoln crushes on Misty” subplot in there because I wanted to have a climactic sex scene in the final chapter. Glad that worked for you. :)

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.