Click Here!

Long m/m werewolf fics

Guest WowieKazowie

Guest WowieKazowie

I <3 slash and am itching for a new story to read. I like how possessive the dialog between characters when one or more person is a werewolf, the territorial desire to mark their claim in semen, colorful bruises and scent combined with the characteristic raging jealousy are really why I do. I want to be clear that I'm not looking for spiritual mates, in fact I can only stand to read soulmate fics if there's something twisty or spicy about the relationship.

I just got done reading Unwanted Mate, and one of the partners was driven to insanity almost due to the other not accepting the bond. In all honesty 8 would've rather read about how far son the rabbit hole he could've gone and unleashed his desires to  forever OWN his reluctant matr and but instead the author moved things in a different direction.

Give me kinky, dark, complicated, paranormal smut with plot pretty please. Twosomes, moresomes, abuse, noncon, coercion, cheating--don't hold back.

• 1 month later...
Guest Sunshine

Blood Red by... Cordelia something? Can’t remember the author’s name is really good. Not sure if it is still on here but maybe you can google it. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.