Click Here!

Fem!Harry enslaved by Dobby

Guest Quaffel

Guest Quaffel

At the end of second year have Dobby claim the life debt that Fem!Harry owes him from when he saves her from Mr Malfoy.

mabye use the trope of a house elf always needing to be bonded to some one to survive but when Dobby attempts to bind himself to Fem!Harry instead of Dobby being the slave Fem!Harry is enslaved by Dobby because of the life debt.

have Dobby embrace his position as Fem!Harrys master and do his best to become the best master he can be. And have the bond make Fem!harry Accept her position as Dobbys slave.

you can keep it as only Fem!harry being Dobbys slave or you could add Other witchs like Luna and hermione.

mabye have Dobby while trying to work out how to be a good master the the Great Fem!Harry Potter find a Magical Bdsm shop and have him by a book on how to be a good master. And have Dobby use the store to by different toys to use on Fem!Harry.

No Scat,snuff,gore,Watersports.

• 1 month later...
Guest Anonymous

What exactly would Dobby do to Fem!Harry and any other witchs he enslaved?

I could see Dobby wanting to be the Best master he could be so he goes to by a book about being a good master the only problem for Fem!harry is that Dobby buys his book from a Bdsm store.

It would be interesting if Dobbys house elf love of Cleaning was slowly replaced by a love of Humilating and dominateing Fem!Harry. And if Dobby some how Enslaved Hermione I could see Dobby letting the Hogwarts Elfs have Hermione while they live at Hogwarts.

what other witchs would Dobby enslave and what would he do to them?

the only thing I can think of is that Dobby love of cloths might translate in a love of keeping his slaves naked and dressing them up in bondage gear keeping fem!harry in gimp mask,bitch suit alway with a buttplug up,her ass that she has to get Dobby permission to take out and nipple and clit clamps and piercing.

but that is about it All I can think of.

Guest Forgotten_Prophet

hmm how about this?

dobby, after watching over his mistress (femharry) over the years notices that she suffers the same public shyness that was present in canon!harry, constantly trying to shy away from publicity and the fame her name, along with the negative reinforcement brought on by the dursleys lowering her own self-worth and happiness in life along with constantly making her feel like a burden and unwelcome coupled with the adoration/hatred from the wizarding world increasing all these negative traits, decides to take charge and do the best he can for his mistress with hat little he could

as a result now that he discovers he has power over her wishes to try positive reinforcement on her in order to instill some happiness and self-worth back into her life and mental state (she has just literally walked to her death in order to end the war here, me thinks that would definitely be a big worry about her current well being in dobby’s book)

unknown to either of them this would be translated in sexual pleasure via the bond as a reward for completing her masters tasks (dobby simply because he genuinely wants her to feel “better” and “good” about herself and what she has accomplished instead of trying to hide from it or lessen the depth of her accomplishments) along with fem!harry genuinely concerned she would never find a partner to settle down with and experience love/sex/marriage etc due to how everyone reacts to her (second coming of Merlin/Wizard-Jesus or a succubus who should be put down now before she raises her own dark army) after vanquishing voldemort along with the fear of actually being with someone intimately only to find the entire encounter spread over the papers the next morning in explicit detail...(which given how canon papers treat things, i could totally see happening)

dobby actually finds no sexual attraction to humans at all, (no elf does) however, he cares for his mistress and upon discovering that what he is doing makes her happy (though he doesn't exactly get why and finds human mating habits incredibly strange and just plain weird in some cases) is more then willing to continue doing so which with his usual enthusiasm means that poor fem!harry is in for a very “fun” time in the coming weeks afterall after everything his mistress has been through so what if she has a few strange quirks, as a house elf he has seen weirder

after some trial and error dobby discovers that fem!harry responds to different stimuli as rewards in varying degrees (otherwise known as kinks), for example after being cooped up so long in durzkaban and then being constantly monitored at hogwarts she has turned her rebellious streak inwards and has become quite the closet exhibitionist and even before the bond would often happily walk around naked/in her underwear when home alone

as a result he may often order her to use her invisibility cloak to hide her nude self from the unaware public as she walks out among them both muggle and wizarding (with her face under a glamour charm in case she gets seen, nothing else glamoured or hidden in any other way but the cloak other then her face to protect her identity) or “pop” her into the booth at a magical gloryhole and inform her that his former mistress (narcissa) used to have him bring her here a few times a month so he believes femharry would like it just as much especially as narcissa always returned much more satisfied whenever she did etc

as for fem!harry’s standpoint,
after all the canon bullshit and discovering that her mentor, the one she believed in and was was always loyal to had been planning her death pretty much from the moment she became an orphan, coupled with molly weasley (who is caring but struggling after her sons death) attempting to pressure her into a relationship with one of her remaining sons to settle down to start a family, along with the constant adoration and vilification from the rest of the wizarding world and on top of all that dealing with fact that she literally had to walk to her own death, did die and still came back is honestly so tired and broken at this point that at first she doesn't care that dobby has power over her and by the time she does come to care about it realizes that honestly out of everyone she knows, he is quite possibly the only she trusts to wield that power for no other reason then seeing to her own welfare and happiness without any agenda or masterplan or lying to her or manipulating her or using her, he simply wants her to be happy and believe in herself...and as she doesn't really know what that is like given her life so far, decides to let him lead...of course the almost constant stream of magically induced orgasms whenever she follows his orders along with all the kiny scenarios she is now getting involved with without anyone knowing or interfering is also a massive bonus

There was a fic challenge a while back where Harry gets turned into a female House Elf and Dobby kept trying to mate with her. It would be interesting to tie this into the challenge somehow. There are half-human, half-giant kids and Flitwick’s a quarter-goblin, so I imagine that magic can manipulate Harry’s form into whatever her Master needs her to be. If it happens to be as a sexy house elf to start a family with, so be it.

Guest Anonymous
1 hour ago, Guest Nakaru said:

There was a fic challenge a while back where Harry gets turned into a female House Elf and Dobby kept trying to mate with her. It would be interesting to tie this into the challenge somehow. There are half-human, half-giant kids and Flitwick’s a quarter-goblin, so I imagine that magic can manipulate Harry’s form into whatever her Master needs her to be. If it happens to be as a sexy house elf to start a family with, so be it.

I tried but  understand Dobby mined set is to weird(Dobby should only be written about in short bursts to preserve your sanity). I was doing for something more along the lines of House Elves Rule challenge and Nymphadora Tonks and the Bastard House-Elf. With Dobby and the witches keeping what happened to them secret with Kearcher finding out about what happened in Fifth year because Dobby had Order Hermione to listen to other house elfs  after she Offender the Hogwarts House elfs by trying to free them.

I had only enslave Fem!HArry, Luna Lovegood, Fleur Delacour, Gabirelle Delacour, Nymphadora Tonks, Ginny and Hermione.

and i Tried to keep named House elfs down to Just Dobby and Kreacher with only Hermione being a Free use girl for the Hogwarts House elfs.

but I could not even finish the first chapter because of how alien Dobby mindset is (I like to get inside my characters head as i write them) 

• 5 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.