Click Here!

Stop staring at me

Guest T_B

My name is Jake (you can change the name) it all started when I truned 16  I started to think of my mom in a sexual way  and for the next two years she been the source of everyone of my sexual fantasies now that I'm 18 she started to notice that I keep staring at her a little bit of information on my mom she is 48 but doesn't look a day over 30 she has D cup breasts and a shared pussy which I seen from spying on her in the shower and when she's changing and she and my dad are happily married when it was just us she told me to stop staring at her I told her only if I could fuck her  after a week of both of us not talking to each other she came to me and said one time and after that to never mention it ask for more and you have to stop staring at me so next time we were alone we started fucking after fucking her for hours we had to stop because of dad coming home that night she came to my room asking me if I'm ready to continue where we left off earlier the rest is up to you but the story has to show them having sex behind the dad's back

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.