Click Here!

Harry bullied by OC female cousins while at the Dursleys

Guest Guests

I made a challenge for a Fem!harry being bullied why not a male one as well.

when Harry is dropped off at the dursleys Petunia has just fallen pregnant with what would become magical twin girls because of the blood wards they end up looking like copy's of lily. The twin let's call them rose and Lily(you can pick what ever names you want for them if you take the challenge) are Evans girls threw and threw inheriting the mean streak and the ability to hold life long grudges that Lily and petunia both showed in the books.

the twin are a blessing and a cure for Harry because they are very possessive of him. Haveing the sort of attitude that Harry is there's to bully or love and no one else's should be aloud to when they get to hogwarts they might add more girls to there group. But before hogwarts it just the two of them. And Harry.

some of the thing the twins should do is convince Vernon and petunia to leave Harry at home alone with them were they do thing like Cfnm and make him be naked around them as he does there and his chores. Useing  vernons old smeltings cane on Harrys bottom that they find in the attic.

they should be mean to Harry but also care for him. And Harry should care for the as well. the girl should really start being nicer to Harry after he has gone off to hogwarts and they realise how much they miss him after he is gone They should be more emotionally effectuate towards Harry when they see him summer before second year.

When they get to hogwarts  they opens up the opera unity for things like humbler and chastity cages.

mabye meeting a trio of girls made up of two doms and a sub like the twins are doms and Harry the sub and make Harry and the female sub sexual experiment with each other under the direction of the four doms.

no scat,Watersports,gore,snuff. Also no have the girls make Harry eat his own cum I personally can't find that disgusting !

since people on this forum seem to like the idea of Harry being feminized fell free to have the female doms in his life make him crossdress/trap and the Even have Harry enjoy it but no haveing Harry do anything with other males! If you must have Harry do something have one of them while they are user sex change potion or Polydjuice potion with out telling Harry and have it cause him to have a break down and make the girls promise to never Make him do something with another male ever.

if you want Harry to be fucked have the girls become metamorphfuta or something or have them become futa temporarily with potions. Or just use a strap on

mabye also have the girls give Harry a prostate milking. 

And even if the none of them no what it is can you out in aftercare sense like after a day we're they bully Harry particularly badly or petunia and Vernon or some else is really mean to him like aunt marge they sneak him out of his cupboard  to there room and have a sleep over where they just cuddle and other nice fluffy things.

I got all the spelling mistakes but some slipped threw 

I,thought its should,be curse instead of cure  ,opertunity instead of opera unity and the can't between personally and find should not be there . I guess that what u get for,typing that out on a touchscreen.

There is a  scene  in another story I read were Harry is take home by a Mistress whose sub wants to be dped. In the scene Harry is on the bed as the sub rides his dick while the mistress fuckes the subs ass. While this is happening Harry and the sub get into a dirty talk competition to see who can make the other cum first. The way the sub almost wins is when she says this to him "Next time, you’ll be here in the middle. You’ll love that. Mistress’ wet cunt wrapped about your cock, while I’ll fuck your arse, pushing that thick dildo up you, controlling your speed as you fuck. You’ll be our little toy then.” Sadly the story is a one-shot so the scene never plays out.

but why not have a scene like that in the story with the Femal sub from the other group on the bottom being fucked by Harry while the four doms take turns fucking Harrys ass. Then once they are bored with that flip him over feed the female sub a futa potion impale Harrys ass on her and have the four doms take turns ridding Harrys dick. Then once that is over have the five girls,take turns putting Harry over there laps and have them milkiHarrys prostate till he starts have dry orgasms.

then have an aftercare scene with all of them of the bed cuddling with Harry in the middle . Mabye have Harry beg the girls to put him in a cock cage because his dick is to sensitive. So Harry sincerely  thank the girls for putting him in the cage.

harry is knows that he will probably have to do something humiliating to get the girls to take the cage off him. Again  but for now he is just happy that his sensitive dick is not going to be rubbing up against the fabric of his underwear triggering more orgasms till he has recovered.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.