Click Here!

"Return to the Trophy Case", Super Smash Bros fic from 2001-2002, lost in first Fanfiction.net NC-17 purge

Guest LookingForALongTime

Guest LookingForALongTime

Hi there. I’m hoping somebody here might have this story saved from over a decade ago. I’ve been searching for it off and on since then, with absolutely no luck. The best I’ve found is somebody else saying they read it too, but it had been lost. I’m hoping somebody saved it, but I’m not getting my hopes up. It was the best fucking thing I’ve ever read, as far as adult content goes.

Here’s what I remember:

-It was called “Return to the Trophy Case” or something similar.
-It’s your standard “sucked into the TV with sexy results!!!1” story. Dude turns on SSB, Samus starts talking to him, ZAP. I remember there was a vivid description of Samus’s eyes through the visor of her helmet.
-The author’s name MIGHT have been LelouchD or LelouchB
-It was around for less than a year before September 2002, when Fanfiction.net purged all adult content from their site, giving rise to sides like this one.
-It was pretty long for a smut fic, and was surprisingly well-written.

If anybody can find it, I’ll be as grateful as it is humanly possible to be.

If someone has saved the story, our policy is: do not offer, solicit, or attach copies of any story (unless you are the author of the story willing to share it, or the author trying to obtain a copy of a work you no longer have on your own hard drive (yes, it happens).)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.