Click Here!

Homer's neglect Bart's enjoy

Guest T_B

It all started with Homer took a second job his second job involved him working late into the night giving people advice to the questions they ask him on the computer/phone but unfortunately this second job made him neglect Marge after a week Marge started to get sexually attracted to her son Bart not sure who to ask for advice she remembered hearing some people talk about a website that was giving good advice she after the Homer left and the kids went to sleep she got online and told "Mr. Anonymous advice" (feel free to change it I couldn't think of anything) how her husband is neglecting her leaving the house at night and when he gets home he goes straight to bed for three hours until he goes to his job and how she started to be sexually attracted to another man Homer seeing this response was something like this "Your husband seems to be a ungrateful bastard I or any man I know would neglect our wife or her needs you should seduce the other man and keep the affair as long as you can making your ungrateful husband unknowingly pay for everything" so that started Marge on her way to seduce her son

This story can be in the P.O.V of any of the Simpson family but mainly Bart and Marge.

Marge when she started to seduce Bart started wearing her hair down and wearing thongs.

Marge has a shared pussy.

Your choice how long the story is but I'd like it to be a least a few chapters.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.