Naru5

Harry is forced Feminized by a girl

Recommended Posts

Any girl  can Feminizes Harry Ginny was just my example 

Ginny sick of Harry ignorin  her captures him the summer before 5th year. She strips him of his magic. She then forces him to wear girls clothes and eat salad in place of as must lose weight. Ginny conditions him into liking boys and she slowly break him. He is forced to read books aimed at girls. She gives him a new girly name and He is kept at home (no more Hogwarts) where he is trained in the skills he will need to be a proper housewife one day. 

Harry must resist in the beginning before he is slowly broken and made into a submissive girl. By the end he has no trace of his former self left in him and is planning his wedding day. Must be drawn out and contain Ginny  brainwashing him into his new role.


Can include BDSM type Punishment for non feminine behavior and brainwashing.

How all this is done is up to you as long as it’s this premise. In fact anyone can do it to Harry. Ginny, Molly, Hermione any female character. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Fauxfox

I'm actually very interested in taking this up myself, I've only ever written personal stories but I've been thinking about writing a full fledged forced feminization story for awhile now.

I've always had this idea floating in my mind: A story where Harry is slowly transformed into a slut by Luna somewhere between his 4th and 5th year. Luna is an ideal choice for me since she can easily be portrayed as an unhinged character while still maintaining her canon personality.

Basic plot outline: Luna has been used and abused by her classmates since her second year, culminating in her becoming something of a cheap lay used almost exclusively by the slytherins. She's come to accept her lot in life and has even learned to enjoy her treatment, though she is still friendless and lonely. In comes Harry who, after befriending her, develops a bit of a crush on Miss Lovegood. While Luna is flattered she quickly finds that he is unable to "measure"up to his slytherin rivals and decides she would much rather have her first friend share in her favorite pastime instead. 

I'm thinking of a nice and slow story where Luna mercilessly, because she in true loony fashion believes it best, transforms Harry into a submissive slut. Working off your idea for marriage training, how about a character like Malfoy encouraging Luna to train Harry with the promise of allowing both of them to become his mistresses once he is married? 

I would like to possibly find a co author since this would be my first real story.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guest Fauxfox said:

I'm actually very interested in taking this up myself, I've only ever written personal stories but I've been thinking about writing a full fledged forced feminization story for awhile now.

I've always had this idea floating in my mind: A story where Harry is slowly transformed into a slut by Luna somewhere between his 4th and 5th year. Luna is an ideal choice for me since she can easily be portrayed as an unhinged character while still maintaining her canon personality.

Basic plot outline: Luna has been used and abused by her classmates since her second year, culminating in her becoming something of a cheap lay used almost exclusively by the slytherins. She's come to accept her lot in life and has even learned to enjoy her treatment, though she is still friendless and lonely. In comes Harry who, after befriending her, develops a bit of a crush on Miss Lovegood. While Luna is flattered she quickly finds that he is unable to "measure"up to his slytherin rivals and decides she would much rather have her first friend share in her favorite pastime instead. 

I'm thinking of a nice and slow story where Luna mercilessly, because she in true loony fashion believes it best, transforms Harry into a submissive slut. Working off your idea for marriage training, how about a character like Malfoy encouraging Luna to train Harry with the promise of allowing both of them to become his mistresses once he is married? 

I would like to possibly find a co author since this would be my first real story.

 

 

I never thought of Luna but’s that’s a great idea. I would be more than willing to help with the actual story. Not write but the plot and how things happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Wants to Read

Tell me if you guys do write this I am interested in reading this especially if Harry becomes Dracos slut because I love drarry, even if in this context.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Fauxfox
10 hours ago, Naru5 said:

I never thought of Luna but’s that’s a great idea. I would be more than willing to help with the actual story. Not write but the plot and how things happen

I would love to hear any plot points you would like to see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Fauxfox
2 hours ago, Naru5 said:

Perhaps Luna makes Harry break his firebolt and spend his free time reading books 

I can definitely work that in. I'll probably see about writing this fic as soon as possible, classes are starting up again though and I also work.

If anyone else is also interested in writing something like this go right ahead, the more stories we have like this the better. It might take me longer than I want to write this, taking calc 3 and physics 2 this semester so after work I'll mostly be studying. I'll try to maintain a steady pace though.

Fauxfoxfoe@gmail.com is my email if anyone wants to send suggestions or talk about the story. It's the fastest way to get in touch with me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Guest Fauxfox said:

I can definitely work that in. I'll probably see about writing this fic as soon as possible, classes are starting up again though and I also work.

If anyone else is also interested in writing something like this go right ahead, the more stories we have like this the better. It might take me longer than I want to write this, taking calc 3 and physics 2 this semester so after work I'll mostly be studying. I'll try to maintain a steady pace though.

Fauxfoxfoe@gmail.com is my email if anyone wants to send suggestions or talk about the story. It's the fastest way to get in touch with me.

Another idea is how Luna get other girls involved maybe Cho. They take away the things that make Harry manly and replace them with feminine things. Perhaps force him to talk about witch weekly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Fauxfox
1 hour ago, Naru5 said:

Another idea is how Luna get other girls involved maybe Cho. They take away the things that make Harry manly and replace them with feminine things. Perhaps force him to talk about witch weekly.

I'll probably have Ginny act as Luna's accomplice, they are in the same year and have known each other for years. More importantly, they live close to one another according to canon. I'm gonna start on the first chapter today so if you want toss me an email as soon as possible and we can talk about the plot. I have a smutty mindest for this story so I want your take on how to handle that too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Guest Fauxfox said:

I'll probably have Ginny act as Luna's accomplice, they are in the same year and have known each other for years. More importantly, they live close to one another according to canon. I'm gonna start on the first chapter today so if you want toss me an email as soon as possible and we can talk about the plot. I have a smutty mindest for this story so I want your take on how to handle that too.

Your I’m busy but if you need. Help email me at aidf8557@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2017 at 3:08 PM, Guest Fauxfox said:

I would love to hear any plot points you would like to see.

Interesting, i think it would be cool if Luna designed Harry’s change in eventual clothing to effect him psychologically, for example his fully feminized dress is a fetishised version of Professor Mcgonagall’s outfit, her reasoning would likely be along the lines of ”You Respect her so much, all prim and proper, bound up tight like a dutiful girl that you want to be, you need to be” affecting his existing views to reinforce his submissiveness. I was thinking that attention could be paid to all his outfits to stress the fact that he is controlled. Leather Hobble skirts, knee/thigh high heeled boots, stiff boned corsets, opera gloves; inhibiting movement to show that he is entrapped in this new life. Leather and Latex articles of clothing to constantly reinforce this subconscious idea that  he is being a “Proper woman” 

 

Furthermore i think Harry should receive markings and changes to both his ensemble and body as the process continues, starting simply as ear piercings and maybe a small tattoo saying “property” towards adding ornaments to his feminized hair. once the process was complete i think a full back Tattoo of an Augury would be appropriate as (if you’ve read “the Cursed Child”) it symbolizes submission to the “Dark” 

 

i got some more ideas if your interested

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2018 at 2:17 PM, TheWingedDragonofFuta said:

Interesting, i think it would be cool if Luna designed Harry’s change in eventual clothing to effect him psychologically, for example his fully feminized dress is a fetishised version of Professor Mcgonagall’s outfit, her reasoning would likely be along the lines of ”You Respect her so much, all prim and proper, bound up tight like a dutiful girl that you want to be, you need to be” affecting his existing views to reinforce his submissiveness. I was thinking that attention could be paid to all his outfits to stress the fact that he is controlled. Leather Hobble skirts, knee/thigh high heeled boots, stiff boned corsets, opera gloves; inhibiting movement to show that he is entrapped in this new life. Leather and Latex articles of clothing to constantly reinforce this subconscious idea that  he is being a “Proper woman” 

 

Furthermore i think Harry should receive markings and changes to both his ensemble and body as the process continues, starting simply as ear piercings and maybe a small tattoo saying “property” towards adding ornaments to his feminized hair. once the process was complete i think a full back Tattoo of an Augury would be appropriate as (if you’ve read “the Cursed Child”) it symbolizes submission to the “Dark” 

 

i got some more ideas if your interested

I love this idea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Naru5 said:

I love this idea

Good to know, another idea that I had was that Harry could recive different sets of clothes as gifts for when he goes to various new countries on holiday with Luna. All fetishised or highly decorative versions of femanine outfits, jewelry and makeup. A great example of this would be having him in a full women's Kimono and Geisha makeup, Luna filling his mind with the idea of "learn how other "proper women" tend to their man" this adds a bit of diversity. It also fits into the theme of tight fitting clothing that inhibits movement but makes Harry feel more controlled and femanine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2018 at 9:48 AM, TheWingedDragonofFuta said:

Good to know, another idea that I had was that Harry could recive different sets of clothes as gifts for when he goes to various new countries on holiday with Luna. All fetishised or highly decorative versions of femanine outfits, jewelry and makeup. A great example of this would be having him in a full women's Kimono and Geisha makeup, Luna filling his mind with the idea of "learn how other "proper women" tend to their man" this adds a bit of diversity. It also fits into the theme of tight fitting clothing that inhibits movement but makes Harry feel more controlled and femanine.

You could also have Luna teaching female mannerisms. Like making him sit up straight and cross his legs. Making him take smaller steps  and take small dainty bites of food. She can also force him to eat far less food and more girly meals. He eats an apple for breakfast but he has to cut the apple up and eat it in small pieces.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Naru5 said:

You could also have Luna teaching female mannerisms. Like making him sit up straight and cross his legs. Making him take smaller steps  and take small dainty bites of food. She can also force him to eat far less food and more girly meals. He eats an apple for breakfast but he has to cut the apple up and eat it in small pieces.

It could show the progression of his mental state if he comes to depend on the feeling of his new femininity and it's trappings. He feels naked when not wearing some form of women's clothing. The constriction of his corset is comforting and he can't sit right without the slick feeling of latex panties between his legs.

Narcissa could be used to great effect as a guiding hand to teach harry the high class skills the Luna and the others would lack, becoming a mother figure to Harry while taking sick pleasure in making use of her new 'daughter'

I have a few ideas on outfits/Scenarios and makeup that could be used if you want to hear them? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2018 at 5:33 PM, TheWingedDragonofFuta said:

It could show the progression of his mental state if he comes to depend on the feeling of his new femininity and it's trappings. He feels naked when not wearing some form of women's clothing. The constriction of his corset is comforting and he can't sit right without the slick feeling of latex panties between his legs.

Narcissa could be used to great effect as a guiding hand to teach harry the high class skills the Luna and the others would lack, becoming a mother figure to Harry while taking sick pleasure in making use of her new 'daughter'

I have a few ideas on outfits/Scenarios and makeup that could be used if you want to hear them? 

sure I would love to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nun: Either a fetishised version of a nuns habit (think the saints from Hitman: absolution) or a very traditional catholic one that only shows his face and hands. Luna dresses him in it on Sundays so he can "give thanks to his femininity", likely with some form of sex toy to practice with or in the presence of her "divine" mistresses and masters, giving prayers that Luna had written for him. After his marriage he would also spend this time renewing his wedding vows. Reinforcing this idea in his mind that becoming feminized is a gift from God. 

Cleopatra: Luna would have a habit of dressing Harry in clothing of women of historic stature such as mari antoinette or other historic women. With the example of Cleopatra, Luna would style his hair into the classic "Cleopatra cut" before setting to work on the makeup and jewelry, finishing off with the ornate white dress that she was known for wearing. He would spend the day being pampered as a classic lady, being toyed with ornate sex toys before the day comes to an end with a bathtub full of cum to relax in. (Historically Cleopatra bathed in milk) After getting out, he would be mummified by Luna with strips of Leather before being put to bed. The smell of cum and it's sticky feeling would be teamed with the tightness of leather and latex that he has come to love, making him associate the smell and feeling of being drenched in cum with happiness.

Cheongsam and other Asian clothing: I could see Harry developing a liking for Asian clothing as his second favorite after his tight fitting traditional Mcgonigal-esque clothing, routinely being dressed in variations of the Geisha ensemble that I mentioned earlier as both Luna and Draco love the look of harry shuffing around in a tight kimono with his white painted face, red lips, and ornament heavy hair. When it comes to Cgeongsams, These could be a gift from Cho who while not as intemate as his other "mistresses" likes to se him dressed up, especially in a traditional Chinese dress and hairdo. Of various colors and patterns but Luna's personal favourite is a dark green one and a black/red latex one. https://goo.gl/images/6Ay8v7

Makeup and footwear: Harry would learn to use a lot of varied makeup but it think that Matt black lipstick would be the one Luna uses on him the most as she loves the variation of black lips and pink tongue. Though she is very fond of his Geisha makeup. For footwear, Luna I'd very particular that he always wear some form of high heels, preferably thigh high boots to make his legs feel enclosed but depending on the outfit ut can change. Ballet boots would.only be used during a bondage session.

Muggle Pop culture: Luna, while strange is pop culture savy, so on her dress up nights she sometimes dresses Harry in womens clothing from comics movies and games etc. Eg. Psylocke's leotard and boots from the x-men comics.

Sari: when teaching Harry more advanced training for how to have sex like a woman, Luna takes Harry to the Patell twins and ask them to teach her sissy the woman's techniques from the Karma sutra, they do but first they dress him in an ornate Indian Sari with lots of jewlery, (from hair aunaments to toe rings) before getting down and dirty, he wears them around the house sometimes and has come to like the heavy feeling od all the jewelry jangling about his person and Draco finds it sexy.

Masquerade: one of the last things that Harry does before his will to resist fully crumbles is Luna taking him to a Masquerade ball at the minestry  in a tight and elegant masked ball dress. As they dance, Luna points out that no one is staring at them and by becoming feminized he is free from the burden of being Harry potter, the boy who lived. Finally breaking his will to resist. 

What do you think?

Edited by TheWingedDragonofFuta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TheWingedDragonofFuta said:

Nun: Either a fetishised version of a nuns habit (think the saints from Hitman: absolution) or a very traditional catholic one that only shows his face and hands. Luna dresses him in it on Sundays so he can "give thanks to his femininity", likely with some form of sex toy to practice with or in the presence of her "divine" mistresses and masters, giving prayers that Luna had written for him. After his marriage he would also spend this time renewing his wedding vows. Reinforcing this idea in his mind that becoming feminized is a gift from God. 

Cleopatra: Luna would have a habit of dressing Harry in clothing of women of historic stature such as mari antoinette or other historic women. With the example of Cleopatra, Luna would style his hair into the classic "Cleopatra cut" before setting to work on the makeup and jewelry, finishing off with the ornate white dress that she was known for wearing. He would spend the day being pampered as a classic lady, being toyed with ornate sex toys before the day comes to an end with a bathtub full of cum to relax in. (Historically Cleopatra bathed in milk) After getting out, he would be mummified by Luna with strips of Leather before being put to bed. The smell of cum and it's sticky feeling would be teamed with the tightness of leather and latex that he has come to love, making him associate the smell and feeling of being drenched in cum with happiness.

Cheongsam and other Asian clothing: I could see Harry developing a liking for Asian clothing as his second favorite after his tight fitting traditional Mcgonigal-esque clothing, routinely being dressed in variations of the Geisha ensemble that I mentioned earlier as both Luna and Draco love the look of harry shuffing around in a tight kimono with his white painted face, red lips, and ornament heavy hair. When it comes to Cgeongsams, These could be a gift from Cho who while not as intemate as his other "mistresses" likes to se him dressed up, especially in a traditional Chinese dress and hairdo. Of various colors and patterns but Luna's personal favourite is a dark green one and a black/red latex one. https://goo.gl/images/6Ay8v7

Makeup and footwear: Harry would learn to use a lot of varied makeup but it think that Matt black lipstick would be the one Luna uses on him the most as she loves the variation of black lips and pink tongue. Though she is very fond of his Geisha makeup. For footwear, Luna I'd very particular that he always wear some form of high heels, preferably thigh high boots to make his legs feel enclosed but depending on the outfit ut can change. Ballet boots would.only be used during a bondage session.

Muggle Pop culture: Luna, while strange is pop culture savy, so on her dress up nights she sometimes dresses Harry in womens clothing from comics movies and games etc. Eg. Psylocke's leotard and boots from the x-men comics.

Sari: when teaching Harry more advanced training for how to have sex like a woman, Luna takes Harry to the Patell twins and ask them to teach her sissy the woman's techniques from the Karma sutra, they do but first they dress him in an ornate Indian Sari with lots of jewlery, (from hair aunaments to toe rings) before getting down and dirty, he wears them around the house sometimes and has come to like the heavy feeling od all the jewelry jangling about his person and Draco finds it sexy.

Masquerade: one of the last things that Harry does before his will to resist fully crumbles is Luna taking him to a Masquerade ball at the minestry  in a tight and elegant masked ball dress. As they dance, Luna points out that no one is staring at them and by becoming feminized he is free from the burden of being Harry potter, the boy who lived. Finally breaking his will to resist. 

What do you think?

holy shit this is great I would only add something regarding a name change 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Naru5 said:

holy shit this is great I would only add something regarding a name change 

Understandable, do you mind sending these ideas to FauxFox seeing as he wanted people to send him ideas via email and mine is screwed up at the moment.

 

Other than that is your opinions on these ideas in depth as that can help me come up with more ideas, also is their anything that you would add on to these ideas (both the ones in this post and the ones I made before) that you think would be cool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheWingedDragonofFuta said:

Understandable, do you mind sending these ideas to FauxFox seeing as he wanted people to send him ideas via email and mine is screwed up at the moment.

 

Other than that is your opinions on these ideas in depth as that can help me come up with more ideas, also is their anything that you would add on to these ideas (both the ones in this post and the ones I made before) that you think would be cool. 

Sure I will send them Tomorrow and at the moment I don’t have much to add.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Naru5 said:

Sure I will send them Tomorrow and at the moment I don’t have much to add.

Thanks, make sure to send the ideas I put in my prior posts as well.

I'll come up with some more ideas in the mean time, time to put the kink hat on.

Edited by TheWingedDragonofFuta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TheWingedDragonofFuta said:

Thanks, make sure to send the ideas I put in my prior posts as well.

I'll come up with some more ideas in the mean time, time to put the kink hat on.

Ok we don’t want to many kinks or it may ruin the pace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TheWingedDragonofFuta said:

Thanks, make sure to send the ideas I put in my prior posts as well.

I'll come up with some more ideas in the mean time, time to put the kink hat on.

I sent him all the things and will let you know when he gets back to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.