Click Here!

Naruto's satisfaction business

Guest T_B

This story takes place after Naruto's training with Jiraiya and returns to the Village the first person Naruto ran into was Hinata Kiba and Shino Kiba was teasing Hinata because of her feelings for Naruto Naruto hearing that she has feelings for decides to take her out on a date after the date Hinata not wanting it to be over yet drags Naruto to his room or a hotel when they proceeded to have sex and losing their virginity to each other after Naruto leaves on mission to save Gaara Hinata overheard Kurenai talking to Asuma after Asuma left her Kurenai asked herself when is he ever going to satisfy me when she founds out that Hinata overheard her she embarrassing me Rubio's reveals that Asuma has been unable to sexually satisfy her for a while after Naruto comes back Hinata gets a great idea she'll share Naruto with me for one night Hinata knowing Kurenai wouldn't just say yes she had invited her out to get drinks with her after getting her tipsy Hinata brought her to know Naruto's place where she, Kurenai, and Naruto had a threesome the next morning Kurenai payed Naruto to keep quiet about last night (she was drunk enough to have a threesome but not drunk enough to forget it and she thought Hinata was the Same but Hinata wasn't even drunk) after Hinata saw the scene the money she thought that if they keep doing that they can afford to get a better place (ever since they started dating she been living there Hiashi had even had her things brought for her over there) you your choice what else happens

Requirements Hinata can only have sex with Naruto and she can sometimes have a threesome with Naruto and some other girl

Hinata has D cup breasts and a shaved pussy

Some women other Naruto have to sleep with

Ino

Sakura

Tenten

The Hyuga clan heiress Hanabi which has to be a threesome

Temari she's dating Shikamaru but he's too lazy doing sex to satisfy her

Anko

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.