Click Here!

Arranged Marriage Harry/?

Guest Alena Nakamura

• 2 months later...

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10145048/1/Gaining-Freedom-Losing-Innocence that one is a Harry Potter/Theodore Nott marriage contract

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9884704/1/Riddle-And-The-Ancient-Contract this is a brilliant one if you don’t mind fem!Harry. Harriet/Tom Riddle

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7501553/1/Turning-Tides this one isn’t strictly a marriage contract fic, but if you like the idea of a political!Harry being courted by and OMC (Blaise Zabini’s dad) then this is a great fic.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest Keikokin

Hiya,

I’m about to some shameless self-pimping here. I have “Contractual Obligations” and it’s sequel “Willful Hearts” and “Pressing Matters”. They are both HP/LM. I tend to write a more fluffy Lucius, so if that’s not your thing, I understand.  But you know, I don’t exactly turn him into a girl either.

I have an archive that you register at its called Cherish the Muse and read them there. All my 400+ fics are there (17 fandoms) and all are complete.   It can be found easily by google.  It’s over on squidge dot org. But if there is a site you prefer to read them at I will do it!  I have a page on Live Journal if it is not shut down. All my fics except one were there also. 

And if none of that works, let me know and I’ll send a copy.

Safe journeys!

Guest Keikokin

Thank you Lissa!  I don’t have a Kindle myself so I don’t know what that requires to be honest. I have most of my stories download blocked.  Is there a Kindle friendly site you would like me to move some too?  Any particular titles?  I’m more than willing to work with you for that.  If this isn’t proper to be talking about here, you can email me off list at keikokin at gmail dot com.  I hope to talk to you again soon.

Safe journeys

Keikokin

If the author themselves is willing to share stories, we’re not going to object. It’s when people share other people’s work in hard copy that we get a little cranky, because that’s just wrong. :)

Hi Keikokin,

You are very welcome.  No, I don’t have a particular site I use.  I tend to use AO3 because you can download through their own site.  I like to use my kindle because I like to curl up in bed when I can’t sleep and read.

As for your stories? lol all of them of course!  Just being cheeky.   My favourites are the Emerald Dancer series, and Holding on.  When I get the time to sit on the laptop and planning on starting Pitter, Patter, Potter and  Pressing Matters. Will let you know how much I love them.

blessed be

Lissa

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.