Click Here!

PlagueRat's Storytelling Corner

CloverReef

Welcome to the Plague! 

[Cue images of filthy gears churning, heavy smog, and shit-soaked cobblestone streets] 

Now that I got it all atmospheric for you, let’s talk reviews. Or not. I’m being optimistic here. Maybe let’s just talk about the weather or something? Hello…?

This thread is intended for review replies, Q&A, and anything else related to PlagueRat’s stories.

Edit: reviews for Cold Snap will continue to be responded to in the original thread. Mostly because that's where the link at the top of each chapter leads. You can find it here:

Edited by CloverReef

Wish Review Replies

From InvidiaRed on December 15, 2017

Warm and delightful.

Softly does hope often sing.

InvidiaRed: Thank you! I don’t usually go for ‘warm and delightful’ but I think the holidays brings that out in some of us darker-inclined folk. 

From ANON - Sesssbewitchinbabe on December 15, 2017

I liked this story a lot but I wish more of an explanation was given about what man was.

Sessbewitchinbabe: Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to review. I’m glad you liked the story and I’ll absolutely consider putting an explanation in if I ever expand upon it. 

Edited by CloverReef

• 3 weeks later...

Review for Wish

From ramblingrobin on January 10, 2018

Oh, I liked this very much. Hit me right in the heart. Yes!  Fix him again!  Wonderful story. Left me wanting more. Xoxo Robin

RamblingRobin, thanks for reading! Right in the heart huh? That makes me happy. The doll dude kinda left me wanting to write more about him so I’m glad the story has the same effect on readers. 

Review for Wish

From kylee on January 11, 2018

Great story.  I really enjoyed reading it. It would be great to get a tiny bit more detail about Caleb and why Luke left him so broken hearted.

Hi Kylee! I’m glad you enjoyed the story! If I ever expand upon it, I will definitely delve more into Caleb’s feelings for his late husband. Thank you for the suggestion!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.