Click Here!

Colosseum Sluts

Hide_My_Sins

In this world, women fight for their men.
Winner get to marry the richest, most handsome men in the lands. The losers are gang raped for the people entertainment.
You can make this a story about one person, or a series of different fights and events.
All women are allowed to look anyway you wish.

If you have questions, please leave a reply.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Balthazar

So is it like a dowry for the men? Like the women who win or get the highest points gets the most handsome men with the biggest cock as well as some money and a nice place to call home? Or are the men already rich and come from noble families? I assume not because the women are fighting for the right to marry this time.

And while we’re on the subject, how does this world work? Can a matriarchy ruled by amazons looking to get rich and a husband good at cooking, houseworking, and ficking or what? It be fun to see men forced to be pampered and trained to be propper as well as forced on a diet and fed herbs/drugs to make their cocks swell.

And finally, who should the story be about? Should a warrior gal be the focal point, or a guy just waiting for one of the girls to come and win him. Or can it be oneshots about different parts in life of this society?

2 hours ago, Guest Balthazar said:

So is it like a dowry for the men? Like the women who win or get the highest points gets the most handsome men with the biggest cock as well as some money and a nice place to call home? Or are the men already rich and come from noble families? I assume not because the women are fighting for the right to marry this time.

And while we’re on the subject, how does this world work? Can a matriarchy ruled by amazons looking to get rich and a husband good at cooking, houseworking, and ficking or what? It be fun to see men forced to be pampered and trained to be propper as well as forced on a diet and fed herbs/drugs to make their cocks swell.

And finally, who should the story be about? Should a warrior gal be the focal point, or a guy just waiting for one of the girls to come and win him. Or can it be oneshots about different parts in life of this society?

I was thinking more of a men ruling society, where women are forced to fight for their free, or get used as fuck dolls repeatedly. The winners get to be with rich, handsome men, while the losers are left with the ugliest, monstrous, beast of men to be used by.

I do like your ideas however.

If you want to have an amazons rule world, so for it.

As for how the story goes, I say go for the different POV of this society.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.