Click Here!

Review responses for "Splinter" [Steven Universe]

GeorgeGlass

From neo on November 28, 2017

that was so fucking hot! you drew insperation from the latist realguy picand i love it!

Glad you liked it!

I actually hadn’t seen that pic from Relatedguy until your comment compelled me to look for it on Rule34. The inspiration (for this chapter, at least) came from DoctorYnot’s Loud House fic “Make It Wit Chu,” in which Lincoln is serially sexually abused by each of his older sisters.

Anyway, hope you’ll enjoy the next chapter just as much. Thanks for the comment!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From C0rruption on January 13, 2018

Suprisingly, I'm enjoying this

Not your usual kind of story, eh? Glad you’re liking it anyway.

and hopefully, Pearl can get Sabrina (what her canonical name could be) in on this.

I’m not sure which character you’re talking about. If you mean Mystery Girl (whom fans have nicknamed “Punk Diamond”), then no, I don’t have plans to involve her. Lip piercings are a big turnoff for me.

Guest Josgonzalez189

This story reminds me of the story stress relief, a soul eater fanfic where Crona has a harem but the difference is that it was to reduce his anxiety and so far only medusa is pregnant 

From Josgonzalez189 on January 14, 2018

This story reminds me of Stress Relief which is a soul eater fanfic where Crona has a harem. The difference being is that in that story it's was to relieve Crona from stress and so far medusa is the only on pregnant.

I’ve never seen Soul Eater, so I’m not familiar with the fic. But yeah, “Splinter” is definitely a harem-type story.

I really do enjoy this story so far and I can't wait to see what will happen next

Thanks! Hope you’ll like it.

On 1/14/2018 at 12:28 PM, GeorgeGlass said:

Not your usual kind of story, eh? Glad you’re liking it anyway.

I’m not sure which character you’re talking about. If you mean Mystery Girl (whom fans have nicknamed “Punk Diamond”), then no, I don’t have plans to involve her. Lip piercings are a big turnoff for me.

Well you could remove het piercing

Guest Jlweern

I really loved this story. I liked the first two chapters but LOVED the third. Hope his harem grows more. Do you have some idea when you’ll be done with the next chapter? If you don’t mind me asking.

3 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

I could, but that wouldn’t be faithful to the character, which is what I’m all about. Luckily, there are plenty of other female characters to play with. :)

I kinda hope she's in the story causes she's a perfect candidate to breed but I will enjoy the other girls that Stevens gonna breed hope chapter 4 comes out soon. Fyi I really enjoy your other stories 

On 1/17/2018 at 12:37 AM, Guest Jlweern said:

I really loved this story. I liked the first two chapters but LOVED the third. Hope his harem grows more. Do you have some idea when you’ll be done with the next chapter? If you don’t mind me asking.

It's always difficult for me to say how long a story or chapter is going to take to finish. Being rather flighty, I always have a lot of stories in progress at once, and whenever I have time to write, I work on whichever one I feel most inspired to work on at that moment. (Other projects I've been making progress on lately include my original father-daughter incest fic “Make It All Better” and a new Loud House fanfic titled “The Miss Cutie Patootie Pageant.”) Although this means that I am always making progress on something, I can’t really commit to a time frame on any particular story. Also, I don't know how much time my beta will need to review the chapter when the draft is ready.

All of that said, I hope to have the next chapter posted in the next couple of weeks. But I can’t guarantee anything.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From Col_Angus on March 04, 2018

I'm really loving this story, my kind of thing wink wink, I hope to see more soon dude. Maybe with jasper or bismuth.

Glad you’re liking it. And your comment gives me an idea, although maybe not the one you’re thinking of. 

Thanks for the note!

Edited by GeorgeGlass

• 1 month later...
Guest Star wars player 1

Hi it's me,  I just wanted to say hi and ask how you're doing with your 'Splinter ' story, I read your last comment saying that you were close to finishing the final chapter of the story, chapter six, how are you doing with that ? anyway,  hope your doing well and good luck with your stories, bye and have a nice day.

Hey there. It’s actually been taking me a lot longer than I expected to finish the final chapter – partly because I’ve been really busy with RL stuff, and partly because I’ve been lacking inspiration recently. But I’m working on it right now, and earlier I made some progress on the next chapter of “The Miss Cutie Patootie Pageant” and the first chapter of “The More, the Merrier.”

Guest Star wars player 1

Hi, it's me,  I just wanted to say hi and thank you for replying to my comment, I hope you're doing well with the final chapter of 'Splinter ',  and hope you're doing well with 'The Miss Cutie Patootie Pageant ' story and 'The more, the Merrier ' , and I hope to hear from you again soon, anyway good luck with your stories and hope you have a nice weekend,  bye and have a good night. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Star wars player 1

Ok, thank you for replying, and I also am confused about why you can't leave a comment on your Transperacy thread page, but don't worry, if you can't find out what the problem is, then I'll just leave comments on the other ages like I always do, anyway hope you're doing well,  and good luck with your stories, can't wait to read the final chapter of the 'Splinter ' story, bye and have a good night.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.