Click Here!

Megadeth425 6Teen?

Guest Elliot D. Hughes

Guest Elliot D. Hughes

Okay, a long time ago, I read this 6Teen fanfic by one Megadeth425 (who also wrote Diamond Pokémon, a story where Dawn from Diamond & Pearl fucks her way across Sinnoh and has sex with basically everyone and everything, even Pokémon; loved that story, can't find it anywhere). The story was called, if I remember correctly, Tales From the Galleria Mall and basically focused on sideplots involving the main female characters like Jen blowing her boss for a promotion, Wyatt having sex with Caitlin, and so on. Pretty sure it was never finished but I wish I could find it. If there's a link or something I could be pointed to, I'd be very grateful. 

• 7 months later...

Megadeth425 profile

I’m not seeing either story on AFF but the author provides a Tumblr where more information might be had. I believe “Diamond Pokemon” was taken down because the author had hit a block. It’s never been reposted as far as I can see. There’s nothing at all in my records for “Tales from the Galleria Mall” but if it was a commissioned work, we don’t allow those here. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.