Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hide_My_Sins

Junji Ito Inspired story

3 posts in this topic

A while back, I tried writing a story base off of the writing style of Junji Ito. I haven’t done much with it, before other things started getting in the way.

No wanting to make a possibly good story go to waste, I’m offering it up to anyone that wants to take it.

It’s about a boy that gets trapped in a cabin with his parents during a blizzard. As they try to survive, they slowly start to break, the boy especially.

Rules.
1. NO SEX! NONE! ZERO! This is about the twisted and the disturbing, like in Junji Ito works.
2. The boy in the story ends up killing his parents, then eats the bodies after running out of food.
3. The boy is a ticking time bomb, from having to repress his anger and rage.
4. The longer the the family is trapped by the blizzard, the more they start to break.
5. The boy slowly starts becoming less and less human like throughout. 

Edited by WillowDarkling
Removed download link

Please do not put up links for download in the original post, since that could cause problems for the archive moderators if and when this story gets adopted. 

Please be sure to read the rules about how to use this particular forum. http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/21142-how-to-use-this-forum/

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator. 

On 11/27/2017 at 8:18 AM, WillowDarkling said:

Please do not put up links for download in the original post, since that could cause problems for the archive moderators if and when this story gets adopted. 

Please be sure to read the rules about how to use this particular forum. http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/21142-how-to-use-this-forum/

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator. 

Sorry about that. It’s just I didn’t have  it posted anywhere, and wanted to make sure others could check it out.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0