Click Here!

Ben 10 Dimension-Hop to Female World Challenge

Snake_King

I’ve been reading some of the Naruto fics where Naruto finds himself in an alternate world where he’s the only male and everyone else is a horny female willing to get down and dirty with him.  While this premise hasn’t been used a lot, it’s not unheard of, though the only fandoms I’ve seen use the premise are Naruto fics.  So, it got me thinking, could this premise be applied to other fandoms?  I say, “Why not?”  With that in mind, I’ve put this challenge together.

Premise:

After a battle with one of his enemies, Ben finds himself flung into an alternate universe.  After accidentally merging with that world’s version of him and waking up there, he finds that this world is similar in many ways to his own, but different in many other ways as well. The biggest difference is that everyone in this world, even the guys he knew, are now all female, buxom and curvaceous, and all of them are hungry for his cock.

The reason this AU world is like this is that there haven’t been any men for a while, as they died off a while back, and they’ve been using a type of super-tech that impregnates them. However, without men to supply the Y-chromosome, men are very rarely born. Plus, a side effect of the tech is that their fertility comes in earlier than normal, and so women and girls reach sexual maturity at an early age, and so they become really horny as well.

As Ben becomes more and more entrenched in this world, he finds himself wondering if he should stay and enjoy the pleasures of this world or find a way to return home?

Requirements:

• Everyone in this alternate universe is female, which means gender-bent versions of the male characters, with the exception of Ben of course.
  • With characters being openly horny, that means that things like public orgies are commonplace and accepted.
  • Because of both the merging with his AU counterpart, Ben now has the memories of his other self, as well as a ginormous cock.
  • The Tennysons live together in a big house, with things like stripping and intercourse being common family pastimes.
  • While Ben is essentially allowed to have sex with any female he wants, some choose to willingly enslave themselves to him.
  • Because of the open sexuality, skimpiness is a commonality in clothing, and any full body outfits are all form-fitting and leave nothing to the imagination.
  • Some of the enemies Ben defeats become his cock slaves
  • Gwen of the AU is a bit of a tsundere at first, but after seeing Ben interact and screw more and more of the other women, she finds that she can’t resist anymore and joins in on the fun.  Afterwards, she becomes more cock-hungry for Ben like the rest, as well as more prone to nudity in public, or maybe just in her underwear.

Things allowed:

• Anal (must have for every lemon)
  • Oral
  • Spanking
  • Tattooing/Branding
  • Consensual dirty talk
  • Exhibition
  • Clothes ripping
  • Sex in front of an audience
  • Ben using his cock to slap someone
  •  

All of the canon females are still female, and thus can and will be part of the group that Ben fucks.  However, as said above, the other male characters are gender-bent and among the “fuckable” list.  They include, but are not limited to:

• Alice Albright (fem!Alan Albright)
  • Candy Daniels (fem!Cooper Daniels)
  • Piercy Wheels (fem!Pierce Wheels)
  • Carla Tennyson (fem!Carl Tennyson, Ben’s dad)
  • Frankie Tennyson (fem!Frank Tennyson, Gwen’s dad)
  • Maxine Tennyson (fem!Max Tennyson) (sexy GILF)
  • Dr Anima (a younger and hotter version of Dr Animo)
  • Vilga (fem!Vilgax)
  • Hex (a dark-skinned and older version of Charmcaster)
  • Mandy Armstrong (fem!Manny Armstrong)
  • Kevlyn Levin (fem!Kevin Levin)
  • Rook Blanka (fem!Rook Blanko)
  • Possibly more…

If you have any questions and/or would like to take up this challenge, feel free to leave a comment or PM me.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Rexfan12345 said:

Had ideas of the girls giving Ben private dances at times.(like twerking and lap dances) as well as double (or some smothering) titty fucks I guess

I can see that happening. Anything else?

15 minutes ago, Rexfan12345 said:

Not sure, but will it be any battles? 

There would be, but they would probably end with the losing side becoming submissive to the other if you know what I mean.  *Wink-wink*

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.